GOOG ecosystem

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by riskarb, Jan 4, 2006.

1. 1000+ my ass.

Goog has broken the momo. Taking profits on 1/2 in here. I will ride the wave for an another month down.

All the longs better dance next to the door when late for the party. I warned you on this 1-7-06.

I expect a bounce. When that lower high is made. time to load the boat again.:D

#21     Jan 18, 2006
  2. nice 1

#22     Jan 19, 2006
  3. The Google ecosystem. It's sounds like an evil masterplan to control everything - including the air we breath :D

Runningbear

#23     Jan 19, 2006
  4. Longs better dance outside the club. The exits are jammed shut and margin calls will start kicking in.

$400......never thought it would be that quick.

Watch out for a gap down than a turn around Tuesday in the GOOG and the Markets in general.

I wish losses on nobody, but you greedy googies had this coming. The PIGS will get slaughtered.

#24     Jan 22, 2006
  5. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

No one can predict the market. With Friday's large downward movement & heavy volume, it is more like climatic selling which tends to reverse up like today.

It may move up from here before the earning next week, unless sellers overpower buyers again for whatever the reason.

#25     Jan 23, 2006
  6. Prophetic, eh? Up $28 on the day, lmao.

#26     Jan 23, 2006
  7. Like a good trader should do when wrong on an idea or a trade thesis is to take the stopout and go on looking for new ideas.

Being wrong for 30 points while making 60 points is something I would do on every trade.

I will be hunting for the next weakness is GOOG and try to give my input.

It not want you make but what you keep. No emotions........and just take what the market throughs your way.

Trade well.

#27     Jan 25, 2006
  8. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

I have been trading GOOG option since last week. First bought puts cause it was moving down. Then took profit & bought call spread cause it around the natual support @ $400. Yesterday I took profit for half of the position to buy put spread since it turned bearish. Now I have Iron Condor going into the earning next week financing from my profit since last week. Life is good!

If one side of the spread triples before next week, I will take it off & let 1 side of spread rides into the earning report. It is my swing game plane now.

#28     Jan 26, 2006

9. I must have missed your post with the $460 entry.

#29     Jan 26, 2006
  10. 68% retracement after the sign of weakness last week.
    GOOG was stuck in the mud today and looks like it can pull back.

If 425 goes than 415 is next.

Earning next week so who the fuck know with this crack baby.

I will have my contingent stock orders in to get my puts off if triggered.

CME looks toppy also. 400 and below........ is a sell.

#30     Jan 27, 2006