GOOG earnings after close tomorrow - need options strategy

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by kpatter, Apr 13, 2011.

1. If he posted that trade and then modified it after the stock tanked, I think the ops here may have to reconsider his membership. If not then the other guy is playing games, but I'm betting on the former.

#11     Apr 14, 2011
  2. #12     Apr 14, 2011
  3. So it's at 17 times earnings. Seems pretty cheap for something growing revenues at 25% pa. IMO this selloff is a good buying opportunity, GOOG will be over $1000 in the next 3 years.

#13     Apr 15, 2011
  4. Ill take the other side of that trade.

#14     Apr 15, 2011
  5. not one reply to the accusation of fraudulent , changed, post?

a new low even for et?

#15     Apr 15, 2011
  6. Anybody who has been on here for a little while takes those type of posts with a grain of salt. If the poster actually took the trade as first posted and then edited it for some reason to make it look like they did something else, it's sad, but who cares? It didn't cost or make me a dime.

#16     Apr 15, 2011
  7. #17     Apr 15, 2011
  8. Actually, very few here would do something so childish. The ops here really should investigate and take action if needed. If you can't believe what you read, then wtf is the point.

The original timestamp does NOT change when edited. This is a mistake. There should be at least, an edited @ timestamp to avoid imbeciles changing posts to make themselves look good

#18     Apr 15, 2011
  9. MTE

MTE

No, I didn't modify. Looks like he modified his after GOOG tanked!

#19     Apr 15, 2011
  10. MTE

MTE

Lucky for us, I quoted his post when I posted a reply so we have proof that he modified his post after he saw that the original call trade was a bad one.

#20     Apr 15, 2011