Goog--- Cash Cow

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by 2yearNewbie, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Anyone else making there living off of these latest GOOG drop and pop ? Now I am sure its gonna burn me one day which is why I should walk away from this stock. This is the 2nd time in in the last 2 weeks you could of made 30 points. I am holding from 363 Will sell if it breaks 390. Trading at 393.75 as of 9:01 am

2. Did this 2 weeks ago when it dropped to 400 and again last night. There are just so many bulls around this stock its impossible for it to stay down...for now

3. Totally agree with you. Which is why I went bottom fishing. Also believe there are so many shorts that when it drops 10% they are scrambling to take a profit or break even since they have been probably trying to Average in on there shorts every time it goes higher

4. yeah - it's important to note it's a 400$ stock with an 85 p/e - overpriced but not by much at all.

if the p/e were, ohh, say 256,(*cough* CRM *cough*) then I think a major correction was in order.

5. That’s very interesting so it could mean 2 things. Either you 2 are right on the money or it’s trading up now because small guys are buying it like you. I guess we will need to see if bigger people unload do the smaller guys keep buying.

6. ==============
    Since you hinted of personality, like fund/tek trends like TRB down sector, earnings down sector ;
    BR up sector.:cool:

Reguardless of ones opinion about GOOG management this mourning , sounds like, looks like they DONT ''buy & hold forever''

7. Sold at 390 like i said earlier.