GOOG, AAPL and INTC ?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by hajimow, Feb 7, 2006.

1. hajimow

hajimow

looks like your gamble paid off:
    those c are quoted @3.80/4.00 now

nice trade

Bitstream : I liked your post . It looked a pure gambling to me too but it made sense for that low premium.

Now I believe that it is a good time to short or buy March PUTs for 340.

#31     Feb 16, 2006
  2. y, it was unch ystdy and obvioulsly ready to take off...but bloody hell...$22???

oh well, kudos to peppy.

#32     Feb 16, 2006
  3. Peppy

Peppy

Unbelievable, have to agree it's a dumb move to buy feb 360c. I am just glad I closed out most of my puts (hard to imagine seeing all those unrealized profit vaporize right in front of my face).

#33     Feb 16, 2006
  4. i disagree.

it was an overreaction - just like the aapl crap after it announced that it beat earnings. goog will creep its way back over 400 over the next 4 weeks because people(individuals) like tech right now.

#34     Feb 16, 2006
  5. It wasn't dumb: the trade worked out splendid and after goog closed unch ystdy a big move was imminent; although I would have waited for 2morrow before buyin' the lottery ticket, premium u bot was still low, so r/r was pretty GOOG!.
    I guess u covered @close, a dream come true...

#35     Feb 16, 2006
  6. Nice trade My friend!!!
    Nice trade!!!

Theta loss covered in a day, Vega throught the roof, and you bought on an unch day MAJOR KUDOS.

Now you need a Sucker out there to purchase them from you tommarrow.. No prob i would sell on the open, If you didn't already. .55 to 3.40 (Triple the return on this one day trade than any one who bought the day of GOOG IPO)

Everybody LONG ( IN MOST STOCKS) is a winner this week.

#36     Feb 16, 2006
  7. hajimow

hajimow

Now the suckers who lost their money in shorting when it was going up and then again lost money in buying when GOOG was going down will start to buy to make themselves victim for a third rape:p

#37     Feb 16, 2006

8. ehmm...he made ~1300% on his money.
    close was @8.00

#38     Feb 16, 2006