Goodbye!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by TT1, Oct 17, 2008.

1. he made his money because of the under-regulated markets he's bitching about. what's he complaining about?

#21     Oct 17, 2008
  2. This guy is truthful, funny and very spot on.

Bravo, Mr. Lahde. Bravo.

#22     Oct 17, 2008
  3. No bad for 2 years of "slavery".

#24     Oct 17, 2008
  4. I' attribute this guys success to his being a bong addict.

A vision must have come to him while he was in a haze, that the world was mad and the toothless scum that were taking out mortgages could never possible pay them back. Probably because so many were also pot smokers.

He figured, it was a no lose play. All in.

[​IMG]
    CDS my Ass

#25     Oct 18, 2008
  5. Oh yeah, yeah, aren't you a saint, you weak asswipe? To be honest, you can enjoy your life making money all the time. I'm in. I want to stay in. I want be in the midst. You don't need to hide away from the real world and spend your time jerking yourself off instead.

Weakos and drifts, by all means spend your time going nowhere. Heres the real deal .. life is for living, for doing, for being in amongst it. :cool:

#26     Oct 18, 2008
  6. Wow man, okay, so you groove on the action... Different strokes for different folks...why the need to be so angry about it??? Nowhere can be a beautiful place, if you have no desire to stop and smell the roses, at least try not to piss on those who do. Karma is a strange thing young man perhaps you need to look inward to find the true source of your discontent. :cool:

#27     Oct 18, 2008
  7. Same here, .....the hemp thing was like :confused:

#28     Oct 18, 2008
  8. heypa

heypa

He lost me with Soros. His vision of the desired future for the U.S. is even left of Nobamas.

#29     Oct 18, 2008
  9. genbie

genbie

A hero.

#30     Oct 18, 2008