Goodbye to Rubberbird

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buy1Sell2, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Sorry you got banned--we'll miss ye

2. Why did he get banned, was it his attack on the moderator?
    RubberBird if you are listening come back as the BIG CHICKEN, no one will know it's you.

...Rennick out

3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I think yes it was the words last evening. I don't know if Lilduckling and Jackbyrd were banned as well. --Not certain.

4. Magna

Magna Administrator

Just so there is no misunderstanding I will explain the situation and why Rubberbird was banned. It seems he got upset over two things, a post regarding multiple aliases and the relocation of one of his threads to CC. He took it upon himself to demand an apology from ChaosNSX and also demand the relocation of his thread. No problem with that as such, although his "demands" were a bit strong. But in the process he got extremely abusive towards a moderator, which is not acceptable. He started multiple posting those demands across 4 forums (Trading, Announcements, Feedback, Chit Chat). When I removed some of those duplicate posts he went ahead and re-posted them. I then warned him about that, telling him the proper location for a complaint was feedback, and to let it play out there when Baron would have a chance to look at it. He answered me "No Way" and continued making multiple duplicate posts. I removed them again and sent him a final warning, telling him to cease 'n desist the multiple posts. He ignored that and continued posting duplicates across forums. Not sure what he thought that would accomplish other than getting banned, and I accommodated him.

5. Babak

Babak

What else is new? This dildo has been banned more times than anyone can count. Its always the same; he comes on the board, writes BS but demands attention and adulation. He gets it from some and not from others. He locks horns with those that call him on his BS and then goes on a spamming rampage. He gets banned.

Wash, rinse, repeat.