Goodbye Folks.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by GrandSupercycle, May 14, 2011.

1. Bye, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

2. pcp198

pcp198

This is very important news, please post any breaking developments in the 'Wall St. News' category.

3. GrandSupercycle,

You are welcome back anytime.

I hope you can work all of this out in your thinking and wish you the best in your trading.

ElectricIsAnAnonymousCharacterSavant

4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I urge you to use extreme caution on this. :D

After 9 months of a rising wedge pattern of losing trading ideas, GrandSuperCycle may eventually catch a downdraft. I'm not saying when ( he's not either btw :D ), just that everything that goes up must eventually go down to some unknown degree.

We would then of course be subject to repeated claims of success calling a "correction" or a "crash" from the highs, no matter that the lows are higher then the original levels where such claims were made.

Rumour has it that the 2009 market lows will be broken ( also seconded in the blog ), but the same rumour source predicted hell will freeze over and Florida housing values would soar, possibly at an earlier date.

In related economic news, GrandSuperCycle has predicted that printing money in massive amounts ( as the US has done ), and having a government actively trying to devalue its currency, will lead to a massive rally in the US$. Why, you may ask? Simply believe in the rising wedge which can be applied carte blanche to anything. I read about in an internet blog, so it MUST be true :D .

Thinking bigger picture, Sarah Palin needs a running mate, and I think GrandSuperCycle would make an ideal VP on that ticket. I'm sure they will get EMRGLOBAL's full support. With that kind of quality ticket running the US, I'm sure the US$ will rise to levels of prominance that even the mighty WEDGE could not dream of.

5. oh no!! what am I going to do now !!

I already signed the contract on the house and the boat !!!!

6. luisHK

luisHK

Where can I cash out my short on bicycleboy ??