goodbye ET, I learned nothing here

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FutTrd, Sep 24, 2006.

1. FutTrd

FutTrd

goodbye

goodbye

work hard instead of reading opinions of fools

2. What do you hope to accomplish by starting this thread?

3. Do you read the comics?

Do you watch movies?

Do you read books for enjoyment?

I haven't learned anything here in the 5 years or so I've hung out. Not that there isn't anything of (trading) value - there probably is. I just develop all my own ideas and strategies and it takes most of my time

But, it can be fun here imho.

Good luck to all.

4. DaBrain

DaBrain

I have found there is some good stuff here on ET, but much more negative "wanna be's". But hey, that's about the norm for the Internet overall.

For every message board I have ever been on, only about 25% or so is worth reading, 25% or so is entertaining and the remaining 50% is pure garbage. ET has pretty much kept to the standard.

Like I've said, there's SOME stuff worth sifting to find, but for the most part it's mostly those that have failed and want to try to knock those that are trying.

Now, to prove my point, watch the flamers jump.

5. Thankyou. You were always a great read and will be missed. A legend to those I meet in the future.

6. Personally, I have learned alot here at ET. There is a mountain of bullshit to wade through to get it, but it has been worth the effort. Besides, I've already added my share of bullshit for the next guy to wade through, so I guess it all comes out in the end.:D

7. I found ways to make about 70+% per year; but I guess your standards are higher

8. TRS

TRS

With apologies to Ed Seykota, Everyone gets what they want out of ET.

#10     Sep 24, 2006