Good trading info. resources

Discussion in 'Trading' started by The newb, Feb 3, 2010.

1. The newb

The newb

Howdy,

This forums have been a great resource for a newbie to understand trading better and do understand why one should or more often should not do it. Could someone please suggest to me other good websites/forums/chat-rooms to gather information, see interesting discussions?

P.S.

What happened to the ET chat room?

2. I highly recommend you use Google considering you have not stated any information about what exactly you're looking for.

http://www.google.com

You should state what you're trading, type of trading you want to do et cetera because someone recommending a options forum may not be of interest to you if you're interested in swing trading energy futures.

Mark

3. The newb

The newb

I apologize for not being more specific. Currently I am trading equities. I cant say what I am looking for specifically in equity trading. I just want suggestion for interesting sites/forums with equity trading related content. Yes I am using google :)), but sometimes other people might provided information that is not so easily found on google.

P.S.
    What happened to ET chat-room why did it disappear?

4. spindr0

spindr0

There are some day trading rooms on Paltalk. I found some of them useful when I was a fresh meat noob (10 yrs ago). But beware... many of them exist to get you into their fee per month rooms. I don't know if they're good or bad - just commenting on the usefulness of the free ones when you're at the starting gate. Good luck.

5. mac

mac

Hey NEWB go to investors.com home of Investors Business Daily newspaper. Lots of good info there, see if that's what your looking for.

6. GG1972

GG1972

goto tradermike.net Plenty of really good useful info there

7. trader46

trader46