Good Trading Book for Beginner

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by mACcAboy, Jul 7, 2005.

1. nitro

nitro

See above.

nitro

#51     Jul 13, 2005
  2. I saw. Reply stands.

#52     Jul 13, 2005
  3. All: .This vituperative exchange makes me wish I had recommended Alan Farley's book, instead. He would make Nitro cry. ("Make my donkey laugh. Make my donkey cry."). :Al

#53     Jul 13, 2005
  4. nitro

nitro

Actually, Farley's book is ok, wordy, but ok imo.

I could have written the same book in 50 pages. 10 without charts.

nitro

#54     Jul 13, 2005
  5. Threei

Threei

You know what guys... 50 cents and Lamont are right about bad habit to answer flaming posts... I will make up my mind and post my decision as soon as I am out of CHRS

#55     Jul 13, 2005
  6. nitro

nitro

Yeah guys, let's wait for his reply. We are all waiting hanging on your every word.

Uh, wait a minute! These are the same people in your chatroom that you are posting to here, you could have just said the same thing to them there. LMAO :D

nitro

#56     Jul 13, 2005
  7. Nitro: .All I can say is, "Why dincha?". Where are all of Nitro's books? Shelved with all of Jack Hershey's. :Al

#57     Jul 13, 2005
  8. With 7K+ posts, I should think you already have. Several times over.

It is, of course, up to the individual trader to determine "truth" for himself rather than take somebody else's word for it. There are reviews of Vad's books on Amazon, and not all of them are favorable. One can also obtain at least the first book from the library. Or buy it with a money-back guarantee. If one also requires a guarantee of riches, then I guess he'll have to look elsewhere.

#58     Jul 13, 2005
  9. nitro

nitro

Cause a man has to find his calling. Some teach, others do, and yet others do and teach, and yet others just teach and can't trade.

"To thyne own self be true" - William Shakespeare

nitro

#59     Jul 13, 2005
  10. Slow morning, huh?

#60     Jul 13, 2005