Good trade simulators??

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by jimclark, May 1, 2004.

1. I am looking for some good trade simulators that includes setting your initial capital amount, win/loss tracking, and real time quotes.

Any suggestions appreciated.

2. Trading Technologies X-Trader has a top notch simulator. Velocity Futures is an ET sponsor and can set you up for a one month free trial.

I also used stock-Trak while I was in school and it was O.K. I think there is a small fee. http://www.stocktrak.com/regmat.php3

3. I have used the simulators from Ffasttrade for futures, and Prophettrader for stocks. Both pretty good, but don't expect fills to be nearly as good.

Good luck.

4. moneyc

moneyc

try cyber trader Pro

5. If any wants to try out our Xtrader simulater PM me with your email and I'll have one of my guys set you, and email you the login info and download instructions.

Mark

6. pupil

pupil

How about a online portifolio?

7. TradeTrakker is the portfolio management application I've been using.

8. Just as a side note what trading style are you trying to test with this? If you are going for good moves then a simulator may work well for you, but if you are scalping small increments these simulators often have extremely unrealistic results. I remember using a Cyber Trader simulator 2 years ago and could make $100,000 per hour trading Microsoft because the simulator will fill any size order well outside the market.

9. Brice

Brice

#10     May 3, 2004