Good Software for Scalping Futures

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by 488spider, Nov 25, 2021.

1. easymon1

easymon1

What hold times do you like for your scalps?

#11     Nov 25, 2021
    488spider likes this.
  2. Leob

Leob

SC is not free with AMP any more.
    take a look at in jigsaw site, they have some offers for black friday.
    I use SC and purchase jigsaw recently.( Didn't install yet..)

#12     Nov 25, 2021
    488spider likes this.
  3. Handle123

Handle123

Had mine developed for my own use. But I really like Ninja trader, with the exception limited to 500 symbols and Ninja 8 with is awesome automation and programming. Call Ninjatrader as they have there own brokerage. See if they can match same fees, am unclear if they rent or give Ninja if you are a client.

I liked being use the dom and chart, can trade on the chart too. Seldom had problems like with Tradestation.

#13     Nov 25, 2021
    488spider likes this.
  4. Fonz

Fonz

I use tradestation charts and the DOM of jigsaw as it is stable and full of information. Not free but effective for me.

#14     Nov 25, 2021
    488spider likes this.
  5. Some of my trades can be as short as a few seconds others can be held for about 1 minute.

#15     Nov 25, 2021
    easymon1 likes this.
  6. Great idea I will check out the Jigsaw website to see what black friday deals are on offer.

#16     Nov 25, 2021
  7. Late to the party and you may have already chosen it, but I'd +1 Jigsaw Daytradr. Been using it about 1.5 year and love it. I scalp treasuries myself.

#17     Dec 21, 2021
  8. mervyn

mervyn

bought a jigsaw lifetime package on black friday, has yet to learned.

#18     Jan 10, 2022
  9. eurolinux

eurolinux

Here is my experience with Motive Wave version 6.5
    I worked with a few trading software suites and wrote custom indicators is various proprietary formula languages and industry standard languages.

Motive Wave is one of the most underdeveloped on I've seen so far. Most of the the crucial features are glitchy and buggy. For example the charts settings don't stick I mean if you enable cross trade instrument and reopen the chart the setting is not saved and the trader may enter trades on wrong instrument. Also when symbol is changed in the chart the orders are entered at wrong prices seems like the the orders are entered at prices of the previous instrument loaded in the chart. The Java SDK is poor and the class methods make little sense. for example the text of a label is entered at the constructor and there is no setText() method for the label instance.

if you want stable and mature platform stick with Sierra

#19     Jan 19, 2022