Good Sierra Chart Programmers

Discussion in 'App Development' started by game, Jul 15, 2017.

1. game

game

2. Oysteryx

Oysteryx

There is a dutch guy in upwork.com. I recommend him. Do not recall the name off the top of my head, but there is only one. Good prices, responsive, good work.

VPhantom, Macca1 and game like this.
  3. game

game

4. Oysteryx

Oysteryx

Yes

5. Macca1

Macca1

I have used Frederik on quite a few projects. He's very good. A big advantage is that he has an understanding of trading , and is an expert at working in ACSIL. You could explain to him your idea, and he could simplify it into a solution.

If you have LOTS of experience with SC, and have reasonable understanding of C++ & ACSIL and can clearly articulate your ideas, then I have someone else who is a very good problem solver and can write extremely efficient C++ code inside ACSIL. PM if you want details.

6. Jack1960

Jack1960

Please share the name

7. game

game

Unfortunately he said that only SC can work on the particular graph display type. So will contact them and see if they are willing to do it.

8. Oysteryx

Oysteryx

I'd like to add that the aforementioned Frederik helped me out once for free with something really basic (basic for him, was not basic for me at the time) while every other programmer quoted me quite a bit of cash. Quite commendable.

VPhantom likes this.
  9. ThomasG

ThomasG

@Macca1
    @Oysteryx
    I would like to hire Fredirik for a Sierra Chart coding job. Unfortunately the upwork profile no longer exists.
    It would be great if you can help me out with some contact details...

Thanks in advance !
    Greetings from Germany
    Thomas

10. I have seen some traffic from my website from elitetrader. I thought to let you know where I can be reached. I am @sstfrederik on twitter.

#10     May 24, 2019