Good scanning software?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by PKJR, Apr 22, 2001.

1. PKJR

PKJR

I am looking for a good scanning software someting along the lines of eSignal Scan but less expensive.. any suggestions?

Paul

2. Pack

Pack

I use AIQ Trading Expert Pro. Cost $59/month including a realtime data feed of ALL stocks. Thats the cheapest data feed for realtime AND 9000 stocks by far I've seen. It also is pretty good at customizing rules, scanning, & backtesting.

You may need to open an account with Mytrack.com tho, min $500 .

The TEP usergroups are pretty good.

Pack

3. Commisso

Commisso Guest

If your serious about trading than radar screen is the way you want to go....

PEACE, Commisso

4. PKJR

PKJR

From TradeStation? I have it but it really needs a lot of resources.. I have dual pentium workstaton with 512MB of RAM and i can see it sucking all cpu cycles.. so if I run several workspaces opened plus Radar Screen , you can imagine :)

5. Commisso

Commisso Guest

Yes radarscreen is a resource hog, but why not dedicate a cpu to it????? If you've tapped into the true potential for it than you know that it is worth it....if you have yet to tap into the power of radar screen I suggest you do some serious work with it......If you are a day trader than radar screen should be absolutely essential to you...running custom screens in real-time on technical indicators in any tf is phenomenal!