Good pre-market trading advisory service?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by NYSEscalpa, Apr 26, 2006.

1. I am not a full time trader anymore, so I don't have the time to constantly monitor news, upgrades/ downgrades, research technicals and fundys. That being said, I'd like to find a solid advisory service that provides short term calls, preferably right before the market opens and also allows subscribers access to a website to check out the calls.

Of course, these will just be recommendations and I will do my own research prior to initiating a trade. My thinking is that it will keep some good ideas on my radar screen and save me valuable time screening stocks.

Any suggestions for good advisory services??

Thanks in advance.

2. thanks, I think I'll sign up for the free trial and see what it's all about.

any others? :D

3. if u trade trough ib check out da scanner'n' filter top trade rate'n'hot contracts by volumes..top trade counts also can be an option; this is all u need...all those stocks gappin' at da top of da scanner page have got important news affectin' 'em..upgrades/earnings/ m&a, etc...of course u don't really need to know what's up with a particular stock; if it is traded to death in pre-mkt rest assures there will be plenty of opportunities at open'n'intraday to make da stock u personal bitch.

enjoy

4. I'm not a customer of IB but I appreciate the suggestion.

5. cnms2

cnms2

I wonder, if your service is worthy, why do you choose to SPAM instead of using legitimate advertising?

6. any others? what did 'ol oswald have to say?

7. nbates

nbates

Fly on the Wall, Jag Notes, Briefing?