Good Policy

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Spydertrader, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just to be clear. At least insofar as futures trading is concerned, Jack is not even theoretically spreading wealth. He is at best endeavoring to redistribute it. In futures trading, wealth is not created. It is transferred.

#31     Sep 26, 2007
  2. So far as I recall there was a more recent time when he was supposed to have gone for good but he popped back up again. From his fixed viewpoint his debate with others about micro-trading is and was very interesting but it has been pretty much thrashed to death within its own limitations.

#32     Sep 26, 2007
  3. bi9foot

bi9foot

What I meant by 'spreading' is him providing the knowledge for more people to extract the money that is available.

Futures, equities doesn't matter, any profit one makes is always coming from someone else. By passing it on, more people become skilled to be able grab a portion of what is out there.

#33     Sep 26, 2007
  4. bi9foot

bi9foot

It was you that brought up righteousness it wasn't me. Don't fool your self with ethical issues... we are all traders (at least I think you are since you spend time on this board) with one goal - to bank the most amount of money possible every day. The way one achieves that goal is by improving and getting better every day.

What Jack and spyder have done is something no other trader has done. Freely teaching anybody that is interested in learning the methodology. The only request Jack had was that one teaches the method to others in return.

Have I gotten better after learning from Jack and Spyder? Absolutely and the scary part (for people on the other side)... getting better every day. I used to be a strictly equities guy never looked at futures before. Now I do both and my daily take home amount has no limits. My wife who has NEVER traded before the beginning of this year regularly pulls in 10% every few days (see Spyder's comment to me on July 10 chat log :cool: ).

So what both of them have done is increase my wealth potential beyond what I had ever imagined and for that I am very thankful for their generosity.

Do I plan to pay it forward? Hell yeah and it will be a pleasure to do it. :D

#34     Sep 26, 2007
  5. Of course she does. Doesn't everyone?

#35     Sep 26, 2007
  6. maxpi

maxpi

Thanks much Jack, you got me going in a good direction and I'm thinking up ways to pay it forward...

#36     Sep 26, 2007
  7. Thanks Jack for all your help. Perhaps those of us that were helped by your posts have been too quiet.

When you land somewhere else, I hope "someone" will let me know where it is, for my Jack/Spyder journey is not yet complete...

Personally I hope you stay, for Baron needs to solve the problem he has with ip masking problem posters anyway.

#37     Sep 26, 2007
  8. Roman A

Roman A

I am very sorry to hear that. The impact that your postings have on my view of the markets and trading is enormous. You are also a very good person. I am very grateful for having a privilege to learn from you.

Roman

#38     Sep 26, 2007
  9. stepan7

stepan7

Jack,

Thank you. Best wishes to you.
    Stepan

#39     Sep 26, 2007
  10. cnms2

cnms2

It's a shame that aggressive mediocrity could determine you or any other generous contributors to leave. I hope you'll reconsider, and continue your great work. Just ignore those rude and ignorant. They're all over the place. You can't enlighten them, you can't educate them, you can't pull them out of their holes. That's their punishment: to be them.

#40     Sep 27, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.