Good Policy

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Spydertrader, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You WILL be back under a new ID.

#21     Sep 25, 2007
  2. Jack, thank you for your generosity for giving so FREELY. So many of us have gained from you internationally. I admire you and Spyder immensely for your patience and generosity. My trading has improved greatly since I came across both of you; I am climbing higher and higher. One day I will pay forward!
    I hope to meet you very soon.
    For now, I wish you good luck and good health.

#22     Sep 25, 2007
  3. hcour

hcour Guest

Jack leaving won't make the slightest difference and certainly won't fix the problem. It's not about Jack, it's about a very immature, self-centered brat seeking attention. He's already gotten a new alias and posted his usual dribble on this thread, <b>even after Jack said he would leave</b>. I'd say this pretty much proves my point.

The child will find something else, Jack-related or not, to go on about and it will be business as usual. Something needs to be done to address the problem from Baron's end. Several viable solutions have already been suggested.

Harold

#23     Sep 26, 2007
  4. timvodas

timvodas

The folk on Elitetrader are somewhat stinging to include myself. I have made a few negative references to Jack already and some of my threads have been deleted.

However, you have to ask the question "why". The answer to that question is that some of us are placing real money on the line and not paper trading. Jack's thesis, as you will, is frustrating because its not easily deciphered. Its almost as he is talking in a financial code that none of us have ever heard of.

So are we a little biting? Yes...but for good reason. We are throwing real money at these markets and we have here a guy who seems to be talking in code.

I've stopped trying to figure it out, Im not going to waste my time. Just look at the reasons as to "why"...

#24     Sep 26, 2007

5. you can have credit cards at your whim...all you have to do is ask for a replacement card and it will have a new card# asap. You cannot cannot cannot cannot cannot block that.

And yeah you\'re right the IP ban thing doesn\'t work either.

Trust me.

#25     Sep 26, 2007
  6. hcour

hcour Guest

The troublesome child is creating <i>multiple aliases every week</i>, sometimes more than one a day. I hardly think he'll be requesting new cc's at that rate.

The $1 lifetime membership is still the best, simplest solution to the problem of multiple aliases. However the lack of any comment by the ET powers-that-be at this point leads one to suspect it will not be implemented and will continue business-as-usual.

H

#26     Sep 26, 2007
  7. #27     Sep 26, 2007
  8. bmonte

bmonte

Thanks Jack for getting me on the path!

#28     Sep 26, 2007
  9. Exactly. Note the wording of "Bubba" post:

I'm out of here. Do not pm me. I am not going continue anything in ET at all. I worked very hard for 6 months and I up to this minute was spending a lot of time to be helpful.

My thanks to nhkoi for inviting me here. He is a fine person and I do not wish to reflect negatively on him. Thank you for your time.

Jack will be back. He is too self-centered to leave.

#29     Sep 26, 2007
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

I have feeling this time it is for real but I would welcome his come back anytime.:D

#30     Sep 26, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.