Good Policy

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Spydertrader, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hcour

hcour Guest

I could care less one way or another about the Jack "controversy" but whoever the guy is that keeps signing up w/new aliases and is constantly starting threads about Jack - please, if there is anyway to stop this guy, do it. He is the single most irritating member of a discussion board in the entire history of discussion boards. If I could find out his real identity I would go to his home and taser him to death. To call him an asshole would be an insult to assholes everywhere. He should be killed. Slowly.

Please, is there no way to stop this immature little pissant from polluting this site?

Harold

2. More of ET's finest contributors providing high quality content.

- Spydertrader

3. Spyder,

As someone who can't be bothered much about the Jack issue ... I still have to say that its really his own fault.

The length and obtuseness of his posts can be forgiven but he sneaks in a disparaging attitude to those who don't perceive the world his way.

Given how few are ever likely to reach the point where they see the world Jacks way (take that how you will) its not surprising that he attracts more criticism than God.

4. plodder

plodder

Spyder,

I declare! Just yesterday, both you and Jack were praising an anti-Jack thread and were asking for more, because it was driving readers to your thread.

You know it's true. You and Jack have both met me and know that my Ferrari AND Lamborgini are on order and that I'm driving a pimped-out truck. You know that I attended SCT training camp. You know that I've got two babes on my arms everywhere I go.

You and Jack are jealous. I have made more out of SCT in one day than the two of you combined can make in one year. At this rate, you won't control any capital pools, because I'll have them all due to my superior performance.

The crayon knows.

P.S. I am buying a speedboat today and naming it "Spyder."

5. plodder

plodder

It would improve ET to ban Jack and remove his name from Spyder's thread title.
    Jack has done more than anyone else to make ET the laughingstock of serious traders everywhere.

6. nkhoi

nkhoi

I will be more than glad to send them straight to ..chitchat but those threads are not in my domain, too bad.

7. Baron

Baron ET Founder

8. Thank-you for the response. I do appreciate the effort.

Since these type of threads appear to have their genesis with a small contingent of the ET membership, perhaps, you could entertain the idea of using non-traditional measures to address the problem - if indeed traditional fixes have limited effect.

I look forward to the discussion.

- Spydertrader

9. hcour

hcour Guest

Charge a dollar a year for membership. Then when you ban one of these idiots, just don't allow re-use of their credit card or paypal acct. Would something like that work?

H

#10     Sep 24, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.