Good poker player = good trader?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by a529612, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Another qüestion,

someone know the future of Ibex 35?

it´s a spanish index,and this is the future that I trade,but everybodi said that this is a market very manipulated to Market Markers,
    someone know this???

Thank you

#161     Aug 26, 2006
  2. ok bro. If you're trying to know the future in the markets you're doing things the wrong way... don't ask yourself what the ibex is going to do, ask yourself what the ibex is doing right now, you got three answers, going up, down or sideways.

Nobody knows the future, trying to play the markets predicting the future can be disastrous, you could lose another 20,000 euro in a heartbeat... dont worry about the past, dont worry about the future worry about present.

Whoever tells you they know what the future of the market is going to be, is lying to you.

#162     Aug 26, 2006
  3. Quote;

ok bro. If you're trying to know the future in the markets you're doing things the wrong way... don't ask yourself what the ibex is going to do, ask yourself what the ibex is doing right now, you got three answers, going up, down or sideways.

Nobody knows the future, trying to play the markets predicting the future can be disastrous, you could lose another 20,000 euro in a heartbeat... dont worry about the past, dont worry about the future worry about present.

Whoever tells you they know what the future of the market is going to be, is lying to you.

Ok,thank you for your answer.

I know the reason for I lose the money,and this is only my mind.
    But the motive to my qüestion isn´t my failure.

My qüestion was centred in the Market Markers,the controlled of Ibex 35.

Departing from the base that ibex are market very manipulated,

Your do you believe that it is easier to do money or more difficultly????

#163     Aug 27, 2006
  4. I placed 482 of 9500 in a poker tourney. Does that mean I am in for a good trading week?

#164     Aug 27, 2006