Good opportunities to invest with Bitcoin

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by momo3HC, Mar 8, 2019.

1. momo3HC

momo3HC

Hi there. Lets use this thread to list a good opportunities (projects) to invest with Bitcoin. Your suggestions?

2. cvds16

cvds16

my suggestion would be to keep your dollars and NOT invest in the sharade of crypto's ...

Nobert likes this.
  3. maxinger

maxinger

Seriously , be serious about investment.
    Because investment is not child play.
    It involves lots of investment in time and resources before you can earn money.

Instead of looking for good opportunities to invest in Bitcoin,
    perhaps you should look for

How to invest in stocks.

4. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

You mean companies that accept Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies?

Right now bakkt is pushing Bitcoin adoption, but it's going to be very difficult for Bitcoin to take off since it takes around 10 minutes to complete a transaction. The only real thing Bitcoin has going for it is the well remembered rally last year.

BNB and Ethereum both have a chance at overtaking BTC. BNB is gaining a lot of momentum right now.

P.S. Don't ever let anyone tell you what to invest in unless you are completely sure about it, not even me. Do your own math, do your own research. Like Warren Buffet said, "If you don't plan on holding for a lifetime, then don't even plan on holding it for 10 minutes."

5. Its good opportunity to invest in bitcoin. But like what others say it is speculative but returns are better than stocks.

Have a plan, don't blindly HODL and you will be fine.

6. momo3HC

momo3HC

now...
    1. I`m not asking either to invest in bitcoin but to invest WITH bitcoin.
    2. To cvds16 and maxinger: Nothing personal but first read and understand the question and if you can-answer, if not-pass it.
    3. Some real suggestions?

7. momo3HC

momo3HC

Anybody? Anything?

8. gkishot

gkishot

To invest with Bitcoin you should expect something to appreciate against Bitcoin. I am not aware of such product or technology. Maybe try Bitcoin mining.Otherwise Bitcoin fast appreciation against usd makes it too valuable to squander it on a risky venture.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  9. maxinger

maxinger

My suggestion is not to invest especially things like Bitcoin but to trade financial instruments.

10. johnarb

johnarb

I'm very reluctant to respond to this as I don't want to recommend something I have a position in. I saw the thread the first time it was started and since you asked again a follow-up, here goes:

My biggest cryptos position is Tezos (xtz) and you invest in Tezos with bitcoin, rather, by trading btc to xtz

What's the value proposition?

xtz is based on liquid proof-of-stake blockchain security model which yields about 8% annual returns (if delegating to a baker aka miner) or about 9.5% if solo-baking (aka solo-mining)

What does it mean in layman's terms?

If you invest $100K in xtz today (with that amount, you should be solo-baking, but you can still delegate to a baker if you don't want to setup your own baking operations), you will get about $9.5K in yearly returns in xtz coins based on today's valuations. Just like investing in dividend-yielding, this is separate from the actual $ value rise or decline of the xtz.

For simplicity, let's say xtz is $1 each (it's trading about $1.80 currently), you will get approximately 9500 xtz in your baking wallet, or about 78 xtz per cycle (every 3 days).

If next year, May 19, 2020, xtz is trading at $2, your actual returns on your $100K investment would be significantly more, and of course if xtz is $0.5 your returns are significantly less when measured in $ value

There are other Proof-of-Stake coins, but xtz is Liquid POS, which means you can move your coins anytime and sell it anytime, unlike other coins that lock you for a specified amount of time. Be advised that moving your coins or changing delegations means you will lose the rewards for that cycle on (length of each cycle is ~ 3 days, or 4096 blocks).

The sample above is for $100K, of course only invest what you're comfortable with, so, adjust accordingly if investing $2000 or $10,000, but to be a solo-baker, you need at least 1 roll, which is 10,000 coins, or about $18K and many baking services will only accept delegations of 1000 xtz's or more

https://tezos.com/

#10     May 19, 2019