Good news for NBA fans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Nov 19, 2011.

1. AK is not trying to be hero and coming to my defense, you are getting killed....you should have let sleeping dogs lie, but nooooo, you dumb ass redneck, you had to keep going so I am going to slap you in your fat ass mouth every single time you open it until you retire this alias, you racist inbred piece of redneck shit.

#41     Nov 20, 2011
  2. dayum Lucrum, another one?:D

#42     Nov 20, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You don't seem to realize that your recent posts of this variety are making you look somewhat mentally ill.

#43     Nov 20, 2011
  4. im sure u know all about mental illness, dontcha:D

#44     Nov 20, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's good cause he just looks like an idiot doing it
    Really? LOL maybe we should start a poll and find out
    :D :D Says the girly man enema tech who's been here two years to the pilot who's been here eight.

Hey here's a thought, when's the next time you're going to visit your parents here in ATL? I figure it can't be that long what with you being a devoted <s>daughter</s> son and all.

#45     Nov 20, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

So tell us RCG, when will you be transferring from nursing to being a doctor?

Captain/Chief pilot on a jet is the top of my profession. What's the top of the medical profession, brain surgeon maybe? Or are you claiming that nursing is the top of the medical profession?

#46     Nov 20, 2011
  7. Max E.

Max E.

I heard just the other day he got reprimanded by one of the doctors because he got caught "taste testing" stuff out of the jars marked "stool samples," when asked by the doctor wtf he was doing he told them he thought that it was edible like the samples they hand out at the grocery store.

#47     Nov 20, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

More white guys would make the NBA less boring? I doubt it, everyone knows white men can't jump.

#48     Nov 20, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

:)

Well to RCG's credit at least he wasn't slurping down semen samples...or was he?

#49     Nov 20, 2011
  10. Max E.

Max E.

LOL
    :D

#50     Nov 20, 2011