Good news for NBA fans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Nov 19, 2011.

1. http://www.aviationattorneys.com/re...ain-a-pilot’s-license-with-a-prior-record.htm

"No one convicted of a prior felony is prohibited by the United States’ Federal Airline Regulations when it comes to obtaining a private pilot license or a commercial license. The only prohibitions are placed on drug and alcohol related convictions. "

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=53201

"The United States' Federal Airline Regulations do not prohibit
    licensing for a felony conviction at the private and commercial
    levels, with the exception of drug and alcohol-related convictions."

#21     Nov 20, 2011
  2. Worse, he talks about being a pilot, but does not fly for any major airline, and he is 50.

That is called

FAIL.

#22     Nov 20, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Or choice. I've never even applied to the airlines. I wouldn't care for the lifestyle or working environment.

#23     Nov 20, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I, as most professionals do, have an ATP.

#24     Nov 20, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Ia that supposed to be an insult? Im a trader and i dont work for Goldman nor would i ever want to work at an investment bank. I would far rather work for myself. I can work where i want, and when i want, and if i only feel like working for an hour or 2 i can take off. You really think i would prefer to work in an office at an investment bank for 14 hours a day, where someone is always telling you what to do, and i would more than likely have to deal with ass holes like you for co workers all day?

You must consider it a real perk to your nursing job getting to be locked into 1 place, and having to work 12 hour night shifts whenever your bosss tells you to.... Bonus man!

#25     Nov 20, 2011
  6. In other words, you lack ambition.

You do not have the drive or intellect to rise to the top of your field. You lack the balls to want to fly the biggest and best aircraft that the civilian world has to offer. You are weak.

But we already knew that.

#26     Nov 20, 2011
  7. another one of Lucrum aspiring butt buddies. PM him with the hero, knight in shining armor shit, I was not talking to you, why are you talking to me?

#27     Nov 20, 2011
  8. ammo

ammo

assuming Obama is in the know,and the date is set for dec 12,can we assume they will still be apart at that time

#28     Nov 20, 2011
  9. Geeze Lucrum, you sure do have a lot of guys coming to your defense, just like any piece of pussy would:D

#29     Nov 20, 2011
  10. +1.Major Fail !!!!!!!!!!

#30     Nov 20, 2011