Good News! Bible spared "indecent" classification

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by I am..., May 18, 2007.

1. Sounds like something I'd say. :)

However the word "rights" must be replaced so that it has meaning.

I would replace it with the idea of POWER and TRUE THOUGHT.

What could "rights" mean except the ability to overcome the world?

Be of good cheer, for I have overcome the world. So, so can you.

Those rights are accessed through the power of true thoughts.

Such thoughts have been dissociated, and so forgotten. Forgotten, they lie dormant, but never dead.

True thoughts need only to be remembered in order to "awaken".

The word "rights" means nothing unless you have the power to exercise them.

Power is indigenous to the people, not the surrogates it appoints.

The world is a place where the people give their power to surrogates. This mirrors how the Son of God seems to give the use of his mind over to an "ego"...which in turn, makes the universe. As he gives it power, his seems to decrease, until he finds himself a frail individual imprisoned inside a dying body.

It makes no sense to simultaneously give away power while bemoaning the taking away of rights. Either you exercise your rights or you don't.

Yet power cannot ultimately be given away. It can be concealed and forgotten...made to lie dormant. But the power of a Son of God is always maximal. The question is, how is he using his power?

Jesus

#31     May 23, 2007
  2. Obviously, "I am" hasnt had his legs broken, or otherwise been subject to extreme physical trauma, or he simply wouldnt say that.
    No doubt, some clever obfuscation will follow, but he really cant get around that.

That shit just isnt funny. Not at all.

#32     May 23, 2007
  3. I said to Pontius Pilate, "You would have no power over me unless it were given you from above".

It was not given by my Father, but by the mind that gave power to the ego...which is mine...and yours.

Again, power is maximal always for a Son of God. It is not "use it or lose it". But you can become unaware of how you are using it through dissociation. Then it becomes something to remember.

Jesus

#33     May 23, 2007
  4. Yeah, what i said stands, obviously.

#34     May 23, 2007
  5. What I experienced was not all that extreme. But that was not obvious to observers. The guiltless mind cannot suffer.

Jesus

#35     May 25, 2007