Good news, 50,000 jobs to be added in one day.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by noob_trad3r, Apr 4, 2011.

1. If one doesn't try to "live large" out of the box then the possibilities are seemingly endless. I see this mentality more in the large metro areas than in rural areas though.

This isn't one case either, I've seen many cases where this happens.

Again, if you try to "live large" and cash flow diminishes, you are screwed. Smart business people understand this point and don't try to put on airs.

I didn't call young people lazy, I said the majority of them lack solid work ethic. I hear the whimpers and whining from my kid's friends and from my friends on facebook, their kid's friends all of the time and it is pathetic.

If you think entrepreneurship is a ponzi scheme then you are part of the problem and not the solution.

#21     Apr 4, 2011
  2. You need glasses, I didn't share.
    Nice to now know the value of your comments.

#22     Apr 4, 2011
  3. Correct, there is no specific route to great wealth but if you don't get your butt out of the lazyboy to begin the journey the destination from your effort is obvious.

Is your nickname a tribute to him or a jab?

#23     Apr 4, 2011
  4. +1000

#24     Apr 4, 2011

5. The mere fact you mentioned you had a "story" in the context of someone saying how "astronomical" something was alludes to the fact you have some great amount of success. No one here gives two shits. Your comment about how:

doesn't impress a soul.

#25     Apr 4, 2011
  6. Wasn't posted to impress.

#26     Apr 4, 2011
  7. then you had no reason to mention or allude to it - it served no purpose other than to convey a sense of authority.

I realize you're new here, and I'm not trying to bust your balls too hard, we've just had a rash of useless fucks register the past 12 months that don't provide any cognitive exercise; they just post tin-foil-hat shit.

#27     Apr 4, 2011
  8. Do you have a college education?

#28     Apr 4, 2011
  9. The government is crap, it's been that way for over 100 years. I've been complaining about it for 35 of that and have actively tried to help with the change.

The educational system (as a whole) is crap too. What else is new. We've known that for years too. I worked for companies, many years ago, and always looked for intrepreneurial qualities in every person I hired. This is what "quality" smart managers do.

Colleges are a means . . . not an end. Idiots graduate every quarter, smart managers hire the smart ones. Stupid managers hire the rest and they grow up and become stupid managers or workers with a permanent ceiling that is one inch over their hairline.

#29     Apr 4, 2011
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

something smells mayor-mcfishy about that article where mcd's claims its going to hire 50,000 employees in one day. many of them are franchises, so how do they force the franchise owners to hire? how did they change the model of the business to take on that many workers at once? are these temp jobs taken on for a task?

something isnt right. according to the net, mcd's has 500,000 employees in the US. that includes corporate. even not counting that it includes corporate, that's an increase of 10% of the work force in one day? why? what other company (besides the government) does that happen at?

#30     Apr 4, 2011