good morals = happy relations & life. Test your morals now

Discussion in 'Politics' started by booikh, Jul 18, 2008.

1. booikh

booikh

Hi

Many aspects of personality are controlled by morality. As a result, most behaviors are infl uenced by moral motives. Many conflicts and misunderstanding! s origin ate due to the differences people have in the levels of their morality. On our part we want to show you this through a quiz rather than simply telling you about these things

Good morals will lead you to good relations with others and eventually a happy life.

8 questions ~ 8 minutes

Take this morals test now and then tell us your opinion
    http://www.selfmeter.com

2. Hi Boo,

First day here and voila, a moral check. Everyone is of the utnost highest moral standards @ ET. We are happy relations as you will notice the emoticons on the left side no one ever uses the "unhappy" face.

Btw i would have taken the test but there is flowers on that web page and I have allegies.

3. maxpi

maxpi

86%, I'm a sucker for online tests...

4. booikh

booikh

:D

5. I got 13, i hate your 'master of morons'

6. booikh

booikh

He is Master of Morals
    you are what you said

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Scored 83

I was wondering throughout the test who generated it since English is obviously not their first language.

Turns out the whole test is pro Islam/Mohammad propaganda.

As is human nature they point out and emphasize the points that support their agenda and preconceived notions while ignoring anything that contradicts what they want to believe.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Being a follower of Mohammad shouldn't you forgive and embrace your enemy instead of insulting him?

Apparently you don't even believe your own bullshit, you just just think you do.

9. booikh

booikh

i didn't insulted him
    i said he is like what he said
    he as a polite trader shouldn't say such words for others

10. maxpi

maxpi

If you were saying that out loud would it be with a wave of the hand as if the person was utterly unimportant to you [and therefore nothing if collateral damage in a bombing] or would you say it with a frown of disapproval [and therefore a target for a bombing]?

#10     Jul 19, 2008