Good Methods

Discussion in 'Trading' started by CuteGirl, Jul 12, 2002.

1. ddefina

ddefina

Is that you Pussy? :) I didn't know you were a model too? :D :D :D

#11     Jul 12, 2002
  2. CuteGirl

CuteGirl

Thanks for the replies.

In most other fields, particularly sports, there a basic teqchniques that you can practise to improve. With trading I seem to be searching for the basic techniques. If I were to try and make it in tennis now, I could find instruction concerning the basics which it would be necessary to master. Becoming exceptional at those techniques would be necessary; developing an exceptional mental attitude would also be required.
    Are there similar basics to master in trading? A robust methodolgy that works - I don't exect it to be easy but I want a direction to take.

#12     Jul 12, 2002
  3. ANCHOR

ANCHOR

I would practice throwing your keyboard around. Try to get good distance and strength behind each throw.

#13     Jul 12, 2002
  4. Cutegirl you need to learn supply and demand witch in time you will understand bid's and offer's, in more time you will understand charts with volume bar's and finally fundamental. It all falls in place, but it is hard to learn and you will probably break emotionally. Where is that pic of your sexy self you guy posing as a woman.

#14     Jul 12, 2002
  5. CuteGirl = TradeRX going through a transvestite phase...

#15     Jul 12, 2002
  6. candletrader is traderx a cute chick, she's not hung more than I am is she he.

#16     Jul 12, 2002
  7. Incredible.... I was thinking the same thing.

~EC

#17     Jul 12, 2002
  8. CuteGirl

CuteGirl

Candletrader, Onanism and brotherhood are your chief obsessions. This is a trading thread: let us alone.

BTW, where is SE? :D

#18     Jul 12, 2002
  9. RSW

RSW

As you can see, this board is a good place to find sarcasm and self-righteousness. But meaningful help - not a chance.

Perhaps I was lucky to have been ignored.

#19     Jul 12, 2002
  10. #20     Jul 12, 2002