Good luck, Mr. President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Nice speech, Mr. President.

I'm not happy that you won, but, seeing as you're my President, too, I hope to hell you succeed domestically and don't screw the pooch by pulling us out of Iraq too soon.

Good luck and God speed.

2. I think what's more important than worrying about what Obama will do is to make sure we all remember how our congressional reps fucked us over with this TARP, etc and vote appropriately when the time comes.

Just take a moment to look up your rep's voting record and see where they stood on these issues. Vote accordingly.

I agree, good luck to Obama. It's gonna be a tough gig.

3. I hear what you're saying, but I live smack dab in Obama Country - Hawaii.

Another cost of paradise = very (g)lib legislators.

4. Hawaii huh? You poor, poor bastard :p

5. Obama is 100% for the tarp...

Idiot.

6. Oh I didn't realize Obama was in Congress!! Could've sworn he had some other government job thingie. Whoopsie!

7. It doesn't matter if you're the president, a congressmen or a garbage collector. Right and wrong has nothing to do with the title behind someones name.

8. Didn't say it did matter.

However, I think it's much more likely to make a difference at this point in the game by voting out the morons in Congress that betrayed this country. At least Presidents have term limits, some of these bastards in CONgress have been around 30-40 years doing this type of stuff and no one will do anything about it.

9. Yeah, it gets tough out here sometimes.

Why, just last night the temperature must have dropped to the low 60's! :eek:

I don't know how much more of this frigid weather we can handle...