Good Job on Upgrade

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by bwolinsky, Jan 29, 2014.

1. This is a wonderful color pallet and kept the information needed to observe activity on the site. Well done! Well Done, Baron.

I don't recall any heads up about it, but I actually had thought I was banned if that tells you how sensitive I am about using this site.

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Thanks for the positive feedback. I appreciate it. :)

3. gaj

gaj

+1. have to figure out some things, but looks like lots of potholes were avoided (or not visible to the end user).

4. EricP

EricP

Baron,

Any guess on when the elitetrader.com/vb view might be back to showing 3-5 thread titles per section? Seems like I recall that this was on the 'fix it list', and I just wanted to make sure I wasn't already missing how to find it. For me, the current setup that requires the user to look into every section to see if there are threads of interest is too time consuming, and therefore, I probably only read 20% as many threads as I otherwise might have.

Thanks.

5. siki13

siki13

Terrible job.
    It look like a CRT with broken tube that you can see only the different shades of blue.

6. Magna

Magna Administrator

If you don't like the color combination look down to the lower left (above the Sponsor list) and where you see the word "-- Modern" click the drop down list and select "-- Classic" to return to the older color look.

7. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Yes, that is coming back and it's my #1 priority this upcoming week.