Good global futures & options brokers

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by Cutten, Sep 11, 2003.

1. Cutten

Cutten

I'm looking for a firm that covers futures and options on the major non-US markets (i.e. UK, Europe, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia), as well as pit-traded US contracts like the ags and soft commodities. I'm based in the UK so a broker offering multi-currency accounts would be preferable. Good execution and service is more important than cheap commissions.

Secondly, I'm interested in good dedicated options brokers who can give advice on strategies & spreads. This if for both futures and US stocks, although it doesn't have to be the same firm for both.

Finally, does anyone know a broker which offers trading on the London Metal Exchange?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

2. Check <a href="http://www.mandirect.com/products/default.cfm"><FONT COLOR="FF00FF">mandirect</FONT></a>

Avoid Refco/LindWaldock

3. Cutten

Cutten

Funny you should mention it, as I was just on the phone to them about an hour ago - have you used them much?

4. I don't use them. I only trade e-minis and use IB. But, I know an older trader who still only trades through the phone and who is very happy with them. He pays around 10-15 Euros per r/t.

I began trading with LindWaldock 10 yrs ago and know for sure that their service is not very good anymore since they were bought by Refco.

5. msfe

msfe