Good girls vs bad girls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cutten, Jun 15, 2008.

Which girl to go for?

1. Nice girls are keepers - live happily ever after with Miss A

19 vote(s)
    59.4%
  2. Bad girls do it better - go for Miss B

9 vote(s)
    28.1%
  3. Other (explain further)

4 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. I agree. Maybe good girl is not as good as OP presents. ;)

#11     Jun 15, 2008
  2. magicz

magicz

solution:
    move in with girl A, keep girl B on the side.

#12     Jun 15, 2008
  3. A no-brainer. Miss "A" without question. I have absolutely no attraction to Miss "B." I dislike unnecessary drama and attention-seeking behavior. Those costs alone outweigh any possible benefits.

#13     Jun 15, 2008
  4. atonix

atonix

Exactly, I'm the same. B wasn't even remotely attracting.

#14     Jun 15, 2008
  5. Cutten

Cutten

That was the other option I was going to put up on the poll.

You guys are too predictable :p

Needless to say, I might be a selfish SOB but I think that's kinda beyond the pale. Besides, one girl is hassle enough for any man.

#15     Jun 15, 2008
  6. Cutten

Cutten

Fair enough. No one else gonna chip in on Girl B's side? What, bad girls getting no love nowadays?

#16     Jun 15, 2008
  7. Reality is this:

Move in with girl A, settle down, have puppies, and watch her become progressively more dissatisfied with her life because she always played it safe and sane. See her become depressed, hate her life, hate you for it, and start pulling away and acting out. 15 years later, while your kids are entering high school, have her leave you for the tennis pro, and then end up with a divorce because her friends are doing the same thing to their husbands. Pay alimony for ever.

Alternatively, take girl B, show her a different life than the one she is living, get her going to church, society events, etc... and make her into girl A over time. Have the envy of most of your male friends for marrying the hottest girl around, and don't forget - once a freak in the sack always a freak. Chuckle between each other as you raise your children more strictly than you were ever raised because you know how YOU were.

Choice is yours.

#17     Jun 15, 2008
  8. That may or may not be. But unless the woman has been putting on an act for one reason or another, I think it is safer to assume that she won't change.

#18     Jun 15, 2008
  9. trendo

trendo

#19     Jun 15, 2008
  10. You're working with some risky conversion rates. What makes you think 15 years into your marriage with girl B, she won't be around the corner and that (realistically) YOU'LL be the man who makes her settle down for good?

Then again, if you’re looking for currency a more efficient conversion rate would be to show the good girl a bad-girl-time. This way you will always know that later in life, when bar hopping and body shots get boring and the arthritis in your hip is keeping you from sex position #3-267, she’ll be able to take on the good girl role.

AL

#20     Jun 15, 2008