good forex news site

Discussion in 'Forex' started by jasonc, Nov 26, 2009.

1. jasonc

jasonc

Anyone know of any good forex news sites that focus on what is impacting the various pairs? Also looking for some reason why the pound has suddenly tanked. Thanks for any help.

2. GBPUSD weighed down by Good Size Japanese Name selling

fxdd news feed which they probably copy off of bloomberg

the feed is free bloomberg is not

3. speres

speres

The only news I'm aware of when trading forex is the economic releases that you can get at forex factory or other sites. In my opinion stay away from commentary, they only make the news fit the moves anyway and will just confuse....

cable which I traded this morning, is at pretty hefty resistance on the longer tfs, after it broke supp it was only going one way.

4. ave331

ave331

5. slacker

slacker

6. jasonc

jasonc

awesome thanks a lot for the help. I am mostly looking for a good economic calendar so no events take me by surprise

7. Forex robots, although they are sold as perfect money-spinning strategy, can lose you some money now and again. They can make trading while you are busy in other jobs. But still there is a chance that they can do just the reverse.Forex robots are admired by new traders who don’t have proficiency about forex trading. These powerful trading robots are well accepted because they literally make money. One can continue trading through his robot while he is busy in his other works. Thus it is best for users to optimize time and capital.
    I got knowledge about Forex Trading and Forex Robots from http://www.forexrobotsystem.org/

8. FXPimp

FXPimp

fxstreet.com

9. I heard that there is a news feed site like stocktwits coming out just for forex news. www.forexnewsnetwork.com

It wasn't up yet the last time I visited it. I like stocktwits though, it's a good way to get really up to date financial news.

#10     Dec 3, 2009