good chart software?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by lite, Dec 16, 2006.

1. lite

lite

could anyone please recommend me some good charting softwares of stocks, futures and options? maybe forex too.

thankyou.

2. fshram

fshram

I can offer you charts on stocks, futures, options, and Forex on one of our many systems. If you are interested in a 30 Day Trial please let me know.

Thank you,

Fred Shramovich
    Esignal Sales Team
    866-352-6458

3. Look at http://www.elitetrader.com/so/

Many ratings for popular packages. Each have strengths and weaknesses. There is no right or wrong package. Anyone new always wants to know what's best -

Every trader has different needs and styles, and there are many packages to meet those differences.

Some names that keep popping up (in no particular order) are

-Amibroker
    -Esignal
    -Ensign Windows
    -Sierra Chart
    -QuoteTracker
    -Neoticker
    -Tradestation

Have a browse around here. Look at the demos that many sites offer. hth

4. I currently use Tradestation and for the most part am very happy with it. I did use Futuresource and Esignal, and I would stay away from any product that is owned by Interactive Data Corporation. This includes esignal, futuresource, qcharts ( I think thats all of them). Esignal was by far the least dependable I have ever seen. And for the price ( much more than TS) I couldnt justify it. Maybe its better now, maybe its not. But when I want to get in a trade and look at my chart and it shows the es at 1400, and i look at my DOM and it shows 1402, there is something wrong. You can get a free trial, only have to pay exchange fees. Just be sure to cancel your trial or they will charge you. And getting your money back is a bitch and will take forever. I'm sure there are many people happy with there products, but I was not one of them. Just like there are people that dont like TS, but I do. IMHO, for the price and quality, TS is the way to go.

5. lite

lite

thank you guys, for your replies.