Good Chance market near a short term low.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dgabriel, Oct 12, 2005.

1. Has nothing to do with the fourth quarter.
    Fiscal year end for most mutual funds is October 31st.

#51     Oct 18, 2005
  2. Your arrogance seems only superceded by your ignorance dear sir.

#52     Oct 18, 2005
  3. doublea

doublea

But at the end of the day are you making money?

#53     Oct 18, 2005
  4. doublea

doublea

Jack, Can I use this quote please?

#54     Oct 18, 2005
  5. Babak

Babak

Before you start quoting "jackbyrd", he should go to an elementary English gramm. class.

Its either:

"Your arrogance seems to be only superceded by your ignorance, dear sir."

or:

"Your arrogance only supercedes your ignorance, dear sir."

Re the content of the mangled sentence: almost all of his own posts lack anything of value and instead are filled with the same arrogance displayed here. So far that's all he's contributed. In contrast, Apex has given a lot of intelligent ideas.

I know rubber/ayk/Fruity Pebbles/Vinny/etc... wants really hard to change his style but he's going to have to do better than pepper his drivel with 'sir' to confuse most around here. If only people didn't quote his crap, I'd never see it.

#55     Oct 18, 2005
  6. I also find it quite amusing how you reference a market opinion from mid August pertaining to a market selloff and then subsequently infer that you are now quite bullish. It is no wonder that several other members refer to you as "Babar".

#56     Oct 18, 2005

7. Stick to proof reading babak, you'll make your worth and get some plagered credit elswhere!

Truley sincerly,

'Playin'g 'for' profit but 'keeps' debt.

#57     Oct 18, 2005
  8. Well, it is quite clear that I never was on your ignore list. If you would lie about this, then perhaps you have been long this whole time.

#58     Oct 18, 2005
  9. doublea

doublea

Fair enough but at the end of the day how much money did you make? Although I think jack and rubber are the same person, why should that even matter.

I remember last time when rubberbird made his prediction about the S&P being very toppy at around 1240 and it rallied for few days and you guys gave him shit. The top he/she called still holds true.

Still short here and loving it.

#59     Oct 18, 2005
  10. OK, tale of the tape time:

babar
    ====

removed as moderator of "chit chat"

rubberbird
    =======

currently co-manages a very successful, low 9 figure hedge fund

babar
    ====

famous for his attacks on Jack Hershey, rubberbird, etftraderlives etc, which happen to be 3 of the most astute traders on this site

rubberbird
    =======

already immortalized in 2 of the most prestigious business periodicals in the US

but babar, the elephant, just keeps sticking his own foot in his arse. ie babar thinks tony oz, a well known scamster and vendor, is a trading legend.

Yes, jackbyrd has it right, you've already been caught in a lie babar, so who's to say you're not lying all the time? plus you think tony oz is a trading legend, so you are pretty stupid to boot.

#60     Oct 18, 2005