Good Chance market near a short term low.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dgabriel, Oct 12, 2005.

1. For someone that DOES NOT TRADE, you sure do know how to live in a world of fantasy.

Please feel free to prove me wrong by pasting a current screenshot of your positions within the next ten minutes.

My guess is that you will be evasive as usual, and not post a damn thing because you don't really trade.
    You just play on the Internet in between Haldol doses.

:D

#21     Oct 13, 2005
  2. If you are talking to me, you failed to see I was being facetious. My post was meant as a compliment. Don't be so hypersensitive, you won't be able to distinguish reality from the "world of fantasy".

#22     Oct 13, 2005
  3. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

What do you mean? He claims he co-manages a 9 figure hedge fund. And claims he's been "immortalized" as a trader. Only bad part is when he was asked him 3 times what the fund was and who the co-managers were he wouldn't throw out any names. And no periodicals were named that wrote so highly of him. And anyone with an IQ in double digits knows why. What is perhaps most humorous is to actually sit down, read some (many) of his posts and then ask yourself "what hedge fund manager would waste his day and resort to such immature name calling posts on a site like ET".

#23     Oct 13, 2005
  4. #24     Oct 13, 2005
  5. Babak

Babak

6. #26     Oct 13, 2005
  7. #27     Oct 13, 2005
  8. wow i have been talking about oil and inflation for three months now and these guys are just getting it ----- hilarious.

#28     Oct 13, 2005
  9. You haven't been the ONLY one talking about it.
    :)

#29     Oct 13, 2005
  10. everyones talkin about it. so you going to meet Charlie or wimp out?

#30     Oct 13, 2005