Good Bye stock_trad3r

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trader123abc, Mar 16, 2008.

1. That fucking idiot has has been on my ignore since when he said the DOW would never go under 13k again.

All that schmock does is look at the glass half full and perma Bull nonsense. The motherfucker doesn't even trade with real money. What the fuck does he care, he can just reset demo accounts when he loses. He should be put on an island with Cramer, Kudlow, Dennis Kneale, etc..and drink the perma Bull Kool-aid.

He will just troll around with his other aliases and claim victory whenever the market goes up. Yes the market will actually go up again and it will go down. Trade the market and don't be so ONE SIDED. I swear I feel stupider when I read the posts but it is entertaining.

#11     Mar 16, 2008
  2. Quote from MandelbrotSet:

LOL, you're about the most maligned, nicest guy I know.

Never a cross word, never too upset, just sticking by your convictions.

I ain't mad at'cha.

Yes that's true, I am sorry for some of the harsh comments I made about you:cool:

All the best to you!

#12     Mar 16, 2008
  3. 1270 area is the MAJOR MP level..a close below that area and it is down to a whole other level (just like my 1385 MP call earlier in the year). I am sure it will most likely happen in the days ahead and I am actually very sad to see it happen. I have been playing the sell side heavy for 4 months looking for the market blow up and it is happening faster than I thought it would..only the tip of the iceberg too.

I knew the next big wealth transfer was on deck and here we have it in the beginning phase..only more to come in the months ahead as the US economy is weakened/dismantled even more.

#13     Mar 16, 2008

4. I know everybody gives you grief on here, and you deserve it. My heart goes out to you at times because it obviously takes you a ton of time compiling some of the drivel being put out there.

You are a complete bumbling fool who has no grasp on financial markets or politics. I do not say this because your views may be different than mine. I say this because your horrible analysis and calls of market direction are CONSTANTLY wrong. Not once in awhile.......I mean ALL OF THE TIME. Dont you get it man? YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING. Go punch a time clock at the phone company or at least market yourself as a stand up comic somewhere on Wall St to the afterbar crowd so that real traders can get a good laugh after a long day actually making intelligent analysis and trading choices.

#14     Mar 16, 2008
  5. I'll bet my bottom dollar stock turder is the type of guy who voted for Bush 2 terms. LOL Peace out stock turder!

#15     Mar 16, 2008
  6. Kendall

Kendall

I'll tell you what, people were listening to Stock trader 6 months ago. Now everybody on this board is calling for new lows. Overwhelming negative sentiment on every board I've checked tonight. NO BULLS to be found.

Sounds like everybody is betting on the breakdown, before the breakdown. It ain't that easy, just like catching the 400 point day last week thinking the market was going back to 14,000.

The market will surprise everybody. Breaking down another 1,000 points from here won't be a surprise, that's about all I know.

#16     Mar 16, 2008
  7. zdreg

zdreg

#17     Mar 16, 2008
  8. ES touched 1253 :eek: :eek: :eek:

#18     Mar 17, 2008
  9. if and this is a qualified if, but if this thing closes lower than 1260ish ( + or minus a point). There will probably be a gigantic airpocket brewing. This may get ugly, if market forces are allowed to work itself out. This is aimed at the equity market, al the other markets should or at least may need help.

#19     Mar 17, 2008
    #20     Mar 17, 2008