Good Bye stock_trad3r

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trader123abc, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Quote from stock_trad3r:

Yup is MUST close below 1252.Then it will officially be a bear market and as I promised I will have my elite trader account closed.

I want to be the first to say so long. You have been entertaining for all you have posted, even though you have had no clue at all.

I know, I know this is like predicting a new low. But the writing has been on the wall as what was happening and what will happen. So long, I'm sure you will come back reincarnated under a new ET user name but we all can say may stock_trad3r rest in peace:D

Oh if I am wrong I promised I will have my elite trader account closed

PS.Anybody else who feels stock turd won't be with much long now is your time to say good bye.

2. One can only hope.

3. Yup that is what I promised BUT rate cuts are comin' so I'm not too worried.

4. Let us have a good heart here. Let him admit, ask for forgiveness, and he can stay.

In addition, I just read that he was bearish in another thread. I asnwered that it may be a sign that we have a short term bottom now.

5. l2tradr

l2tradr

Don't worry buddy...hit reset on the investopedia simulator, sign up under a new alias, and go short. You'll be fine.

6. He already has a new alias "hedge Fund trader2" something like that anyway.

7. harkm

harkm

It doesn't really matter because he will just sign in on his "day" account.

8. LOL, you're about the most maligned, nicest guy I know.

Never a cross word, never too upset, just sticking by your convictions.

I ain't mad at'cha.

9. S2007S

S2007S

99% chance of the s&p closing below 1252 this week....

10. his profession should be not trader but a calm soldier. never in panic.

#10     Mar 16, 2008