Good Bye Kramer!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maverick74, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Uhhh, you would be one of those klannish republiklans, right?

So why put the word "niggers" in quotes?

Isn't that being politically correct itself?

LOL!

Come on, let it out. I know you really want to have a racist rant, go ahead, make my day...

#51     Nov 22, 2006
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

stock7777 ...hahahahahahaha man that was funny...the MJ white chick tranny one...ahhahahahahahaha

Blacks are just as if not more racist towards other races than whites may be to blacks...I dont give 3 flying f**ks what happened then..im talking about now; today. Not only are they racist, but they sure are quick to call the race card hocus pocus...the funny thing is they are being used like toools by the likes of Jesse and Sharpten to further line their own pockets...what a crock of baloney these guys bring to the table..Nigga Please.....im not saying the tirade was correct; but you dont see people getting upset when Chappele goes off talking about whites and even makes a "NIGGER FAMILY" video...Bill COsby hit the nail on the head; when calling his own race out..peace

#52     Nov 22, 2006
  3. Cesko

Cesko

klannish republiklans

:D :D :D :D :D :D

#53     Nov 22, 2006
  4. ZZZ and the gang continually posting the same phrases over and over doesn't make it true. Where are these republican klan members? The only klan member in office is a democrat. So... where's the outrage from all the hate-spewing moonbats?
    [​IMG]

#54     Nov 22, 2006
  5. I have concluded saying the word "nigger" is the ultimate taboo.

I think a better comparison would be if George Lopez was doing stand up, heckled by a couple of Jews, and called them kikes. Does anybody believe that there would be even half the controversy?

#55     Nov 22, 2006
  6. So you know that no members of congress are klans?

Sure, just like you knew that no republiklans were homosexuals...

Careful, there is a terrorist in your backyard...

#56     Nov 22, 2006
  7. Im positive. You'd hear about it everyday on the news until he was kicked out of office (if a republican). There may be some more democrat KKK members, I don't know. The media seems a little quiet when dealing with liberal klansmen, no?
    The point? Repeating "republiklans" over and over like your buddy kingcobra used to do doesn't make it true. Better check your own party and the facts first. Weren't you told to post some facts earlier in this thread? Something about statistics? You avoided that as well, didn't you? Thought so.

#57     Nov 22, 2006
  8. So you know who are members of all secret organizations.

You are a crack up...

What is it, are you on the membership list committee of the Klan, so you know all the members?

What a loon...

#58     Nov 22, 2006
  9. jem

jem

In response to zzzs nonsense about racial statistics.

Human beings make judgments and survive everyday because they draw quick conclusions from limited data.

jesse jackson once said that one night he was a in a city, heard footsteps and was relieved when he turned around and saw it was a white guy.

People survive by understanding the racial statistics put out by the FBI

and fricken idiot liberals should understand that is also how a country survives.

Unfortunately liberal idiots will not let us single young, looking arabs with foreign passports when they get on our planes.

#59     Nov 22, 2006
  10. Racial statistics, in a vacuum, are used to rationalize bigotry.

The problem is that they lead dimwits to conclude that the cause is racial, rather than social.

If the cause is racial, the only solution to the problem is a race based solution.

Doh!

See? Do you get it now?

#60     Nov 22, 2006