Good Bye Kramer!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maverick74, Nov 20, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

#41     Nov 21, 2006
  2. LOL :D :D

Poor lonely ZZZ.......what a tool. :D

#42     Nov 21, 2006
    #43     Nov 21, 2006
    #44     Nov 21, 2006
  5. Thanks, Cap. I figured as much given the source, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't making a mistake.

I imagine that video gave Pabst a little woodie.

I also love pattersb's comment. He sees a video where a white man is screaming the N word repeatedly at a group of blacks and his comment is 'I didn't hear anything racist!!'.

Gotta love it...

#45     Nov 21, 2006
  6. Yes... it's intellectually challenging for many people to avoid the trap of allowing their prejudices about certain members of or traits of a racial group to seep into their dealings with all members of that group. Therefore we get people saying things like '62% of all black people are assholes', as a member here recently said. It is often difficult to point out what's wrong with a statement like this; they tend to say 'What?? I'm not saying all black people are assholes!!'.

I know they aren't the most incisive critical thinkers, but anyway...

I agree with you, Cap, that we all have our prejudices. I have mine too. But I always try to fight them and face every man I meet on an equal footing unless there is a compelling reason to do so. And of course, it is simply the statement of an idiot to say '57% of all (the members of a given race) are assholes'.

#46     Nov 21, 2006
  7. I believe this to be incorrect. I grew up in the South and remember segregation and Jim Crow laws...

"Shine", in reference to Blacks, is a derogatory term relating to the servile jobs such as a "Shoe Shine Boy" they use to dominate. :-\

#47     Nov 21, 2006
  8. Either way, it's not like we needed any more evidence that Pabst is a racist. It's a badge he wears with pride.

And like all racists, his beliefs are rooted in equal parts fear and self-loathing. Throw in a dash of IQ deficiency and you have the ideal recipe for racism.

What's hilarious is all the breath he's wasted denying it. He and his buddy are now clearly two of a kind.

#48     Nov 21, 2006
  9. [​IMG]

George, I demands that Cosmo Kramer apologizes and pays reparations directly to my IRA account.

[​IMG]

As a white woman, I was deeply hurt and insulted at Mike Richards assault on those nice young men. Can I have their phone numbers? Do they have any children?

#49     Nov 21, 2006
  10. pattersb

pattersb Guest

is a typical Chris Rock show racist? His shows are often times just him shouting "niggers" at blacks from start to finish .. How about your typical rap song? No? than shut-the-fuck-up you piece-of-shit.

the guy was on stage doing a comedy routine, it appeared to me he was reaching for a joke, or to make some commentary on something ... and failed. Was the retort "racist"?

traderNik, typical limp-wristed, politically-correct, mind-controlled pansy. Future of the country, ... pansies afraid of their own shadows.

Here's the definition of racist, it doesn't mention calling a couple hecklers "niggers". pathetic ...
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racist

#50     Nov 22, 2006