Good Bye Kramer!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maverick74, Nov 20, 2006.

1. pattersb

pattersb Guest

"white-ass cracker mother-fucker" ...

:D

He was obvioulsy improvising and it went horribly wrong. It almost sounded like he was reaching to make some social commentary, and missed.

The only comments resembling racism I heard were from the blacks, who were obviously not reaching for something humerous . "white-ass cracker mother-fucker, white - boy " ...

god, what a bunch of limp-wristed, panty-wastes people have become ... "HATE CRIME!"

#11     Nov 20, 2006
  2. maxpi confirms about Richards what I inferred by observation.

Seems to me there is a whole lotta rude and obnoxious behavior that goes unpunished. From folks standing in the middle of a narrow street having conversations as if they owned the pavement, to anii screaming into their cellphones on buses and subways.

So once in a while they get torn a new one and all hell breaks loose. That's the problem , you can't defend yourself without becoming the bad guy,

#12     Nov 20, 2006
  3. LOL LOL LOL... be a man about it. get lost!

#13     Nov 20, 2006
  4. gives me a great idea.

The next great buddy team.

Gibson & Kramer

I can't wait.

#14     Nov 20, 2006
  5. Krameheart

#15     Nov 20, 2006
  6. [​IMG]

#16     Nov 21, 2006
  7. Can someone (preferably someone other than Pabst) tell me what a 'shine' is? I've never heard that term. I haven't watched the clip so I don't get the reference.

#17     Nov 21, 2006
  8. Cramer?

I heard insane screaming, then I heard the language and racism, and then I thought it was Pabst...

#18     Nov 21, 2006
  9. Michael Richards has been doing improv longer than most on ET have been alive. If he was racist it would have come out long before now. Looks like the hecklers baited him into a corner and then threw gasoline on the spark. Self righteous cowards.

You can't have blacks calling each other Nigger and then string up the first white guy who throws it back at them, or who inadvertently uses it in everyday discourse.

Cosmo da' Man!

#19     Nov 21, 2006
  10. I think people have to decide whether to try to treat each other in a respectful way, or to let it all hang out..game on..

I think you can get to the point where you just say "fuck it" you want to play, lets play..I have gotten to that point with some of you assholes, so I think I understand how it can happen.

I heard an interesting comment from a black couple a few years back that had always stayed in my memory. The husband was an attorney, the wife a medical doctor. I can't produce the who thing verbatim but here is what I remember;

Wife..."You know, nobody wants to live next door to "niggers"...I mean, we ALL know the difference between respectable black folks and "niggers". Am I a rascist for saying that, I don't think so..I am just saying what we all think in our private moments...I think it is the same for every racial group. We want to represent ourselves in the best possible light.

On the other hand, I think its clear that Michael Richards is a fruitcake. He lost it. He couldn't take the heat and he decided let it all hang out..Then he appears on the late night talk shows trying to apologize and he can't even do that right...I think Mr. Richards ought to disappear into the night...once and for all.

#20     Nov 21, 2006