Good Bye ET from Brandonf

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I'm not going to let this one go. First of all, I specifically have asked and talked to Baron and Joe, BOTH, about the posts I was making. I had permission to do so within certain parameters, none of which I ever broke. Its not spam if you have the owners permission to do it. I'm not sure why you could never understand that little point.

As far as your "doubt" of my medical condition, I'm not going to go ahead and open up my medical charts to you...but the MRSA infection I had was as a direct result of a surgery to remove the lymph node around my groin. You can have a look at the results for yourself if your that curious: http://www.viddler.com/explore/bastiat29/videos/19 , but I seriously doubt you are. My chest looks about the same as my hips due to having had my breasts removed as well. Your a self rightous prick who loves to hear the sounds of the keyboard clicking while he types.

This will be my last post on ET as I'm going to have my systems adminstrator block the site - because frankly this is not the type of bullshit I need to spend my day on.

You can go on thinking you did a great thing, and many people might agree with you about having chased me off. But look around you and, and I know of 11 other long term posters who have also left in the last few weeks because of your bullshit and that of other people like you. ET is going to go on with or with out you or me..but you are doing more to destroy a business that Baron has worked hard to build then you are doing to help him.

#41     Apr 23, 2009
  2. ljmlmvlhk

ljmlmvlhk Guest

Some do understand the point, it’s just you and some others who don’t.

An analogy could be made that allowing self promoting of marketing on a Trading forum is like selling canned meat in a jewellery shop.

What would customers think.….?

However, I wont go into this, I’m sure it would be lost on those who would rather sell the canned meat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(food)

#42     Apr 23, 2009
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Thats actually a pretty horrible analogy, but given that most people on ET don't know anything about business or trading it is not a surprise to see it.

The reason I started posting the marketing info on ET is because the psychographics of the typical ETer is exactly the same as the typical work from home, IM client. That is to say a person who is entrepreurial minded and would like to make an income for themselves. Especially among beginners they could care less if it came from trading or from selling on Ebay..they want to work for themselves.

So in that regard giving info on IM on ET is very much like selling crystals in a high end jewellery store...and OMG guess what..a lot of them do that. Why? Psychographics.

Btw, you have one more day to either prove I'm a liar and a thief or apologize for your statements as such.

Brandon

#43     Apr 23, 2009
  4. ljmlmvlhk

ljmlmvlhk Guest

It has been done.

Barron or moderators removed the whole thread including your threat.

Well i can't find it any longer, but i have it all here if you would like me to post it all again.

#44     Apr 23, 2009
  5. Brandonf .... Not only do you hold the ET record for quickest return to ET after your "last" post, a mere 30 minutes or so, but now you have smashed the ET record for most "farewell" posts. How long is your ET goodbyes going to last?

You must let ET member Brandonf sink into the cyber black hole to be quickly forgotten.

#45     Apr 23, 2009
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

no, no, why would Brandon has to go when other freeloader stays, at least he was a sponsor once.

#46     Apr 23, 2009
  7. maxpi

maxpi

You aren't going to go all boorish on us are you?

#47     Apr 23, 2009
  8. Hmm - someone was attacking a woman, and I yelled at the assailant and he ran away. The woman showed no gratitude. Maybe next time, I should let the assailant kill the victim and ignore it...

#48     Apr 23, 2009
  9. Quote from Brandonf:

I'm not going to let this one go.

Or the next one? Or the one after that??? You are becoming "The Goodbye Girl" (1977 film)

What is your next thread..."DO YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO BECOME A BOOMERANG POSTER FROM BRANDONF????

because frankly this is not the type of bullshit I need to spend my day on.

But you do, because you cannot stand being out of the limelight.

many people might agree with you about having chased me off.

Many people agreed, such as in this thread, they were tired of your constant self-promotion, publicity seeking, spamming and other drivel

#49     Apr 23, 2009
  10. Quote from Brandonf:
    Btw, you have one more day to either prove I'm a liar and a thief or apologize for your statements as such.

Quote from ljmlmvlhk:
    It has been done. Barron or moderators removed the whole thread including your threat. Well i can't find it any longer, but i have it all here if you would like me to post it all again.

I am curious, if Brandon is threatening legal action, but is no longer on the forum, how will he know if you proved he was "a liar and a thief" and whether you apologized? I almost cannot believe he will not be reading the forum at least just for your issue. His silence on ET must be killing him. He already left and came back because he couldn't resist "being right" and seeking more attention.

The guy is a piece of work. :D

#50     Apr 24, 2009