Good Bye ET from Brandonf

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Apr 19, 2009.

1. I just don't get it...

Why not just start your own website, blog or forum and invite all those you have develop a network with to join.

You'll be in control of your own backyard and can get rid of anyone you don't like along with doing all the marketing you want or make public announcements about your health status.

Simply, why try to discuss everything going on with you personally or professionally at a place like ET that's not suitable for such. :confused:

To continue announcing over many message posts that your leaving along with replies to those...

I truly doubt you will leave and you will return to enjoy more of the same crap. :(

Seriously...this can't be good for your health in your current condition and you may need professional help to deal with psychological issues.

Once again, highly recommend you don't return and invite all those that you've develop a good online relationship with to join you elsewhere online in a more controlled environment...

Leaving those like TraderZones (ET's biggest hypocrite) stuck in feedback complaining about others doing what he's pssst about that he can't do.

Warning - ET is for entertainment purposes only.

Mark

#21     Apr 20, 2009
  2. Brandon, you da man. The master.

You have developed a following of those who learn from you and enjoy your posts AND a group of followers who tune in to see what you have to say next. (The Howard Stern MO.)

Bravo!!

#22     Apr 20, 2009
  3. Shagi

Shagi

And the cheerleaders come out. :D

#23     Apr 20, 2009
  4. MGJ

MGJ

Congratulations on your decision to depart. George Carlin suggested much the same thing: "If you don't like the weather, move!" Here's hoping you never regret it.

#24     Apr 20, 2009
  5. Sushi

Sushi

I don't know the guy and have no clue. But wouldn't be srpeused if the whole sick thing is another cry for attention con men do it all the time. Fake being Ill for sympathy. This guys need for attention is quite bizzare and making everything up to get it isn't to far fetched

#25     Apr 20, 2009
  6. Sushi

Sushi

#26     Apr 20, 2009
  7. Presactly. Maybe if we make a new rule that nobody can disagree with Brandonf, hunt down and ban all who did and shower him with attention or even make ET revolve around him, he'll come back :p

#27     Apr 20, 2009
  8. Here is a sympathy section for Brandon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Even this "last" thread had to have his name in the title, just like his all uppercase thread: DO YOU WANT TO LEARN FROM A GURU (BRANDON)??

He will be back - he cannot stand losing his audience and the opportunity to push the Brand(on)

And how many times has Jack Hershey left ET and gravitated back? Brandon is sort of becoming the Internet marketing version of Jack

#28     Apr 20, 2009
  9. maxpi

maxpi

Brandon old buddy... I leave all the time, nobody notices... it's all good there buddy, whoever you are, happy trading. Your posts were usually pretty civilized, I don't recall much "keyboard macho" at all...

#29     Apr 20, 2009
  10. Heres the bad news.

Im not leaving.

Yet.

#30     Apr 20, 2009