Good Bye ET from Brandonf

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

This is something I have thought about off and on for some time, and it's not been easy.

During the most difficult period of my life this site was really a salvation for me, a place where I had a lot of friends and many people who care about me.

I think though overall that I'm spending more time now defending myself from the attacks of bitter members like TraderZone', naked&short etc then I am adding value..either to this site or my own life. ET will go on just fine without me I'm sure, but I just cant continue to add value and get nothing in return but attacked. I've not tried to make any sales on ET, I've only tried to help people and yet I'm torn down again and again and called every foul name and thing you can think of.

With that in mine I think it is time for me to leave ET. I've been here for nearly a decade and I have mostly enjoyed my time.

Anyway to all of my friends I'll still be around...trading and doing the marketing thang. If any of you would like to be in touch with me you can still PM me for the next few days as I will come back and check this week....after that you can reach me by email at my name (brandonfredrickson) at inbox.

I wish everyone the best that life has to offer, in the markets and out.

Brandon Fredrickson

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hate to see you leave Brandon.

That's make two long time, high profile, valuable members leaving in less than a week.

Not that I can blame either of you.

"...Fools" said I, "You do not know
    Silence like a cancer grows.
    Hear my words that I might teach you,
    Take my arms that I might reach you."
    But my words like silent raindrops fell,
    And echoed In the wells of silence..."

Paul Simon 1964

3. You should think about it first, ET has lots to offer. Atticus tried the same thing about a year ago but he was back within a week.

4. LVMises

LVMises

short&naked and [size=4.5] TRADERZONES[/size] have very little to offer on these boards. 1 out of 10 of their posts offer some value.

I don't really understand the grand exit though, or anyone else who feels they need to announce their departure. Maybe it will help your psychology.

With that said, I would like to announce my belated arrival. Hello ET and welcome:D

5. Sorry to see you go. Another good poster bites the dust. I guess the saying they go in threes is true. Be well, get well.

6. zdreg

zdreg

be like lucrum. he has put everybody on ignore including himself. just laugh it off.
    it will help yourself in many ways.

7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

See I guess I am an addict and already going back on my word, proves I'm a liar I suppose :)

Anyway the issue really is not about ignoring people or anything like that. The issue is that I've spent nearly 10 years adding value to this community but a group of bitter trolls feels they have the "responsibility" of making everyone as miserable as they are..and so they are chasing good members off the site.

Its really just not worth it for me anymore to continue to post value and get nothing in return except spit on and called a liar.

8. It's called, "Being an Attention Whore"

Psychologically, he wants people to beg him to stay and give him attention.

9. Let's get this crystal clear:

1) You HAVE tried to make sales on ET. (This, "I'm only trying to help people" BS doesn't fly very far)

2) I have posted a reply to you for the first time today. Are you seriously telling me that this is one of the reasons you are leaving ET? Hard to believe! Especially since you can't even spell my name right.

10. 10% is quite high. TY! :D

#10     Apr 20, 2009