Good book

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by mdmbud, Oct 21, 2002.

1. Yannis

Yannis

Brutal, maybe, but funny, definitely.

Seems like an interesting book that could be worth the $65. I don't know about the $495.

However, I'll probably wait for some used copies to hit the market:)

#11     Oct 23, 2002
  2. Hi, thanks for the mention, good and bad ;-). Just to clear a few things up, Aaron and I self-published the book, so we signed up with the Amazon Advantage program for publishers, and most of our sales have been generated from that site. We are still waiting for the small press departments at B&N and Borders to make a decision on carrying the book in their stores. Why it takes so long, who knows...

Regarding the software, we thought it was worth a premium with some of the extras, but will reconsider based on the comments received so far.

Regards,

Mark C.

#12     Oct 23, 2002
  3. Okay okay, so who's in New York and who's in LA? :cool:

#13     Oct 23, 2002
  4. You can download the Table of Contents from the Web site now at www.acmetrader.com. I'll post some excerpts there too.

#14     Oct 23, 2002
  5. Speaking of books, anyone seen The Logical Trader, looks like some very good information.

#15     Oct 24, 2002
  6. Great book, make sure to filter the ACD signals using a minimum historical volatility. The "A Up/Down" and "C Up/Down" signals have been spectacular lately; however, if you're trading these signals intraday on individual stocks, any spread wider than a nickel will kill your your P&L. Best to stick with the SPY and QQQ, but when they go flat... watch out.

#16     Oct 25, 2002
  7. Out here on the West Coast, Waxie is known to rule the freakin toilets:

[​IMG]

http://www.waxie.com

I feel safe sitting on a waxie, and I just love the sound and feel of a good old "cachingo" flush!!!

#17     Oct 25, 2002
  8. How have you been doing so far by applying the system?

#18     Oct 26, 2002
  9. nusrat

nusrat

ROTFLOL:D :D :D :D :D :D
    So much for "sort-by-relevance" searching.

#19     Oct 26, 2002
  10. The Good Book is a pretty good book. Quite on point, after all these years.

just my $0.02.

#20     Oct 26, 2002