Good beatdown of a 1%'er

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

lol :D

#21     Nov 7, 2011
  2. This is the problem with the "Sophisticated Investor" defense the banks are using, saying the buyers were "S.I.'s"...

The banks have been buying back the securities because they were fraudulently rated (S&P e-mail that said "Let's hope we're rich and retired by the time this house of cards falters"), fraudulently advertised (John Paulson), or fraudulently structured (the banks "lost" the paperwork needed for legally securitizing the mortgages - called "perfecting the securitization process").

Now, fraud is not about the guy who is doing the buying. You can be a barely-functional moron (admittedly, most of the pension fund managers probably rate that high - barely), but (maybe unfortunately), it's not a crime to be STUPID.

So if the banks want to dodge responsibility for originating the whole process, they are going to have to do a lot better than the "S.I." defense.

#22     Nov 7, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

dead center bulls eye

#23     Nov 7, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Worse than what? A democrap?

#24     Nov 7, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Yes. Reichtards are worse than democraps.

#25     Nov 7, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

In what way?

#26     Nov 7, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

In every way. +1 to post count and pageviews.

#27     Nov 7, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Then you are a certified part of the problem and not the solution.

#28     Nov 7, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

I think the same of you, with equal conviction.

#29     Nov 7, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're not very good at thinking then Ricky. It's the die hard party liners like you that are preventing any real "hope and change" in this country.

#30     Nov 7, 2011