GOLF

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Buy1Sell2, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

PDFTIP

#211     Oct 7, 2019
  2. RRY16

RRY16

#212     Oct 8, 2019
  3. FriskyCat

FriskyCat

B1S2 is as full of **** about his golf game as he is about his trading. RRY16 and Dest know the score. Van Zandt seems a bit confused.

#213     Oct 8, 2019
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I've altered my leg position and spine tilt somewhat and am now able to get my body into my swing even more. I went to the range yesterday and all of my driver swings were 102 mph and above. Several were 110 and 111. In addition, they were very straight. ---I am pleased. Headed out for 18 shortly.

#214     Oct 14, 2019
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Really nice swing speed session today. 114 MPH was top swing.

#215     Oct 16, 2019
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Another good swing speed session today and I'll be heading out for 18 in a few minutes. What was good about today was consistency and having all the speeds run between 104 and 110 MPH after the initial 4 swing warmup. My typical first warmup swing now is 89 where it was around 79-80 MPH this time last year. I have lengthened my arm arc some by keeping my trail arm tighter to the lead arm and I have noticed that that helps with inside out path on the driver and I believe this will reduce slice/fade.

#216     Oct 17, 2019
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

This the proper sequence for the golf swing. The biggest difference between professional golfers and amateurs is the amount of shoulder turn on both the back-swing and the follow-through. In addition, the trail leg must rotate slightly around on the back-swing with the knee slightly bent. Most amateurs will either plant the trail leg and lock the knee, or move the leg and hips straight back away from the target. Notice also how close the arms are kept together throughout.
    [​IMG]

#217     Oct 21, 2019
  8. FriskyCat

FriskyCat

You missed the part where Dustin Johnson is 6'4, long limbed and in peak physical condition. Most amateurs lack the coordination AND the physical strength to get into those positions and/or maintain them throughout the swing.

#218     Oct 21, 2019
  9. FriskyCat

FriskyCat

[​IMG]

More am's should look at this all-time great and his impact position. Even after the lightning strike, nobody squared it better. Plus, more am's are going to physically resemble Trevino as opposed to D.J. (D.J. is extremely laid-off at the top, you can't teach that freakish physical ability. See Bubba as well).

#219     Oct 21, 2019
  10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

And now , here is the impact and follow through sequence of the swing. You'll notice how no matter what body type one has, this is the same sequence that all pros use.
    [​IMG]

#220     Oct 22, 2019