golf is not even a sport

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock777, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Golf a sport? WTF does it matter?

#11     Jun 28, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

fucking dumb burger flipper

#12     Jun 28, 2010
  3. We're all fucking dumb. Remember the joke about Holmes and Watson, and somebody stealing the tent because they can see the stars? Look around. Somebody stole the wealth of the country, and you guys are arguing if golf is a sport. The world just economically blew itself up, and you guys are name calling.

I think it was in 08, Dr. Byrne said something to me I believed to be true,a nd had thought of beforehand. "These guys opened Pandora's box, and they can't get the stuff back in." And it's the truth.

Google some research about golf the sport, and see the number of players, and number of courses left. They ain't many.

We 're all dopes, suckers, rubes, marks......... all of us. Except Nutmeg. I want to live in his world. And maybe Rennick.

Hey. How about, "Golf used to be a sport."?

Now let's get to the Chick thread, RCG's poontang, or whatever. They didn't steal that.. yet. Not yet anyway.

#13     Jun 28, 2010
  4. #14     Jun 28, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

#15     Jun 28, 2010
  6. you might be a "Georgaa" Redneck...

Your wife says, "Come move this transmission so I can take a bath."

#16     Jun 28, 2010
  7. [​IMG]
    Yeah, Kagin Baby!!!! You such a good dancer!

#17     Jun 29, 2010
  8. was fly recently released from a mental institution? his rambling shit on a simple question ("is golf a sport"?) makes me start to believe he was.

the internet sometimes brings out the loons

#18     Jun 29, 2010
  9. Perhaps we should handle this dispute in the usual ET manner......

DOUCHEBAG!@!!! ASSWIPE!!!!!:D

#19     Jun 29, 2010
  10. LOL

You might be a redneck..

If you own a home that is mobile and 5 cars that aren't.

:D

#20     Jun 29, 2010