Goldstone: Israel does NOT commit war crimes after all

Discussion in 'Politics' started by a_person, Apr 4, 2011.

#11     Apr 4, 2011

2. LOL, nice try Islamo-nazi boy, no cigar. I thought you liked the guy..or you only considered him honest and principled when you agreed with him. Now as new info came to light and he adjusted his views accordingly you don't trust him anymore? LOL

Guess what cry baby, Mohammad Al-Dura story - debunked, Israel committing war crimes - debunked... So are hundreds of other lies (including your own nonsense that Israel is sending troops to fight for Qaddafi ). Deal with it, you stinking islamo-nazi extremist loser. :D

#12     Apr 4, 2011
  3. When you prevent god from seeing his grandson, god will give in! I have to give it to you zionists. You will do whatever, including destroying a man, to keep the truth hidden or at least distorted.
    Bottom line, we have seen many countries and many men succumb to your pressure, Goldstone is no different.

No new information surfaced aside from the rest of the zionist criminals osticizing him and preventing him from seeing his grandson. How criminal can you filthy zionists be? And you are surprised that he caved in?
    You killed Mohamed Al Durrah and made sure that the witnesses be silenced. No one, not even the US could challenge you. No one, including the US could withstand the consequences. How many Paul Findleys are out there? How many Norman Filkinstens are out there? How many Noam Chumskys are out there? How many Gilad Atzmons are out there? How many Israel Shahaks are out there. They all paid dearly for standing up for the truth and they all stood as examples for anyone who will dare to challenge you in the future.

So Al Durrah will be killed and "we" will end up killing him, Gaza is shelled with phosphoric bombs and it turned out that "we" provoked, 1.5 million Palestinians are sieged for the past 8 years and "we" brought it to ourselves.

In the past we used to say, no justice, no peace, guess what we say now.

#13     Apr 4, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Pass the pork chops please"?

#14     Apr 4, 2011
  5. Huh? No new information? There's been a number of very serious Israeli investigations which proved beyond the reasonable doubt (and convinced Goldstone btw) that while civilians were indeed killed during the war, there was no intentional targeting of civilians by the IDF which means...I am sure you already know - no war crimes were committed by Israel. Needless to say they were committed by your Hamas buddies. And it was also proven that Al Dura was killed by an arab bullet and french reporters lied. Oh and lest I forget, Israel is not helping Gaddafi. Got it, asshole?

#15     Apr 4, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

I thought it was, "Bring me my camel."

#16     Apr 4, 2011
  7. you could take your investigation and shove it up your ass! You are hilarious. A criminal investigate himself? Why don't we allow rapists to try themselves in their own courts while we are at it. Your fucking investigations turned Rachel Corrie, Gaza onslaught and Marmarrah into the faulted ones. Thank god that in two of the incidents, you committed your crimes against innocent civilians who happened not to be Palestinians.

Bottom line, if the US Admin. succumbed to your intimidation when it came to their own dead American sailors in SS Liberty, what can a single man do when you stooped to level of filth of preventing him from seeing his grandson?

#17     Apr 5, 2011
  8. Shove this up your ass, Islamo-nazi boy :D

"Goldstone's recantation comes in the wake of several UN follow-up reports that have said the Israeli investigatory system is working fine if slowly," said Malcolm Shaw QC, senior fellow at the Lauterpacht centre for international law, Cambridge University. "Israel's supreme court has a very good [legal] reputation and the UN reports said that the military prosecutor [who is investigating Israeli soldiers] is subordinate to the attorney general.

"I assume that Goldstone was working on the back of all that. "A lot more information has come out from Israel and he may have felt his initial report was a bit precipitate. I believe that his recanting has taken a lot of courage. He always made the point that the [Gaza] investigation was a fact-finding mission and not a judicial inquiry. I can't think of any other case where this has happened … Goldstone is a man of integrity and independence. Those who have praised him for that have to take the view that he's still independent and still has integrity. It's the easiest thing in the world to stay silent; to come out in this very public fashion is a brave act."
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/05/richard-goldstone-judge-gaza-report

Jenin massacre - debunked
    Al Durah lies - debunked
    Gaza war crimes - debunked.
    Israel demands that americans serve in the IDF - debunked
    Israel demands aid in euros - debunked
    Israel helps Qaddafi - debunked

LOL, stupid Islamo-nazis. Thanks for the entertainment, Scheherazade :D

#18     Apr 5, 2011
  9. You could silence, threaten, intimidate, kill (Like in the case of Hobeika and Corrie and Hurndall and many others), destroy (like in the case of Findley, Finkelstein and many others) as much as you could master zionist fuck, we know the truth and we do not forget.
    As for the people who succumbed to your filth, I only feel sorry for them and understand their dilemma! Who could withstand not being part of his grandson's life!

The only truth are the 400+ children killed in Gaza at the hand of your brave soldiers and the videos upon videos upon videos of cluster bombs dumped over civilian targets, including UN sponsored schools.

#19     Apr 6, 2011
  10. LOL, you of all people should shut up. Your tribe murders people they consider traitors without a trial. An arab accusing Hamas of (real, not imaginary) war crimes would be murdered in a Gaza minute in the most savage and brutal way.

Goldstone on the other hand was criticized for being wrong. And history showed that he was indeed wrong. You arabs and your stinking UN wanted him to head the investigation because it was so fucking convenient for you - if he accuses Israel of war crimes - that's because he is an honest principled jew, if he does not - that's because he is a jew after all. You thought you could not lose with him. Too bad you are not fooling anyone with this nonsense just like you are not fooling anyone with your Pallywood youtube videos. Case closed Scheherazade, war crimes were committed by Hamas, not Israel. If it's printed is such anti-Israel paper as Guardian - it's in stone. No one is questioning Goldstone's motives now besides a few anonymous and non-consequential anti-Israel internet jihadists like you. You lost again.

#20     Apr 6, 2011