Goldmine!

Discussion in 'Journals' started by FX4Newbies, Jun 2, 2010.

1. #51     Jun 13, 2010
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Thanks!

#52     Jun 13, 2010
  3. No problem.

#53     Jun 13, 2010
  4. Hello Traders,

A very quiet night for me (London Session). Price was in a very tight range...then came the expected breakout... to the upside. Will post charts later today before the Asian session and then again before the London session.

Have a very busy day. Hope the US session proves to be exciting and profitable.

FYI: The 4-Hr EurUsd chart had shown some bullish sentiment end of last week. We'll see how long it lasts.

Take care,

#54     Jun 14, 2010
  5. Hi again,

Morning schedule allowed for a quick post. We'll see if Friday's bullish sentiment will continue. For new pitchfork traders, observe how price reacts when it encounters a fork line (called a tine).

Take care,

#55     Jun 14, 2010
    #56     Jun 14, 2010
  7. Was able to grab a few pips on a Buy before having to run. We'll see how the morning plays out.

Be careful.

FX4Newbies

#57     Jun 14, 2010
  8. Hello again,

Just got back to the office to find that the price did hit the target set.

Will be posting again for Asian session.

Bye for now,

#58     Jun 14, 2010
  9. Hello Traders,

I have drawn two new forks on the chart; one red and one green. The green one shows an overall bias to the upside, however, the more local red fork is showing a sideways bias.

Personally, I prefer to wait for more confirmation. Some may prefer to scalp. This is the decision of the trader.

Be very watchful.

#59     Jun 14, 2010
  10. Hello again Traders,

Market still sideways but I added another fork (Schiff) to see what advantage it would give. It is the green fork over the red in the area of the consolidation. It shows a slightly upward bias. However, it is still a waiting game for me. Not interested in expending the energy scalping. We'll see what London session will do.

Be very careful.

#60     Jun 15, 2010