Goldmine!

Discussion in 'Journals' started by FX4Newbies, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Hello again,

I guess the dust hasn't quite settled yet. Price is once again in no man's land per my chart. By "no man's land" I mean that price is in the space between the tines...the lines of the fork.

Watch and wait I will...

Take care,

#31     Jun 8, 2010
  2. Hello Traders,

Definitely a sideways day as shown by the large dark red fork. A few pips were possible scalping here and there.

Chart is what I am looking at to see what the Asian session would add in preparation for the London session.

Take your time...plan carefully before executing :)

Bye for now,

#32     Jun 8, 2010
  3. Hello Traders,

Had a very busy day...will be posting again prior to the London session.

Take care,

#33     Jun 9, 2010
  4. Hello again,

Hope everyone had a great day!

Just to wrap up my last chart...price turned upward passing yellow target idea. Change in direction started as price broke red MLH.

New view of chart coming next...

All the best tonight to everyone,

#34     Jun 10, 2010
  5. At least we got some swings to work with. Let's see if the market will continue out of the rolling chop.

#35     Jun 10, 2010
  6. Well price behaved :)

Finds itself at a major crossroads now...will it go above maroon ML or turn. Only time will tell.

Enjoy your day,

#36     Jun 10, 2010
  7. Hi again,

Price is having a time trying to go somewhere...racked by the MLHs...2 blue and 1 green. For additional reinforcement the burgundy ML above it all. Looks like it wants to go higher. Let's see who gets the first break...bulls or bears.

I'll be watching for a while...hope it doesn't take too long :)

#37     Jun 10, 2010
  8. Bulls finally pushed through finding support on MLH as switchback line (blue one). A switchback line is where price breaks through, comes back for the retest then takes off...

Will just keep watching.

Take care,

#38     Jun 10, 2010
  9. Hello Traders,

EurUsd has been dancing sideways during the night...grabbed a few pips. Overall though, just don't feel like expending the mental and emotional energy involved with scalping.

It's Friday. Congrats for making it through the week.

Enjoy the weekend,

#39     Jun 11, 2010
  10. why is that blue fork floating out in the middle of no where?

#40     Jun 11, 2010