Goldmine!

Discussion in 'Journals' started by FX4Newbies, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Hello again traders,

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Well, the market is open. Price dropped to test the lower parallel line of the red fork. Is now in a primarily sideways mode for those who scalp.

We'll see how the Asian session performs in preparation for the London session.

Take care and follow your rules...me too!

#21     Jun 6, 2010
  2. Price failed to hit ML of green fork and also broke lower MLH of green fork. Finding support on WL2. In target price area...

Next...London session.

#22     Jun 6, 2010
  3. Just watching the market...

#23     Jun 7, 2010
  4. ...or maybe I was late :). Price fell close to the area I marked...close enough for me

Where to next? P5 or Resistance?

Take care,

#24     Jun 7, 2010
  5. Chart for prior comment. Target area did not show. Will post chart next. Sorry.

#25     Jun 7, 2010
  6. ...

#26     Jun 7, 2010
  7. Seems like this area could show us something that will birth the next move. We wait for confirmation.

#27     Jun 7, 2010
  8. Hello Traders,

The blue triangle on the chart is what I call the Bermuda Triangle. Quick trades...no big trend.

#28     Jun 7, 2010
  9. Hello traders,

Watching to see if price is ready to make a move...feels like it will be an interesting night.

Wishing us all good success,

#29     Jun 8, 2010
  10. Shorted Eur/Usd at 1.1960 and exited at 1.1923...saw some more support and decided to watch again to see what detour might be ahead. I guess it is still interesting :)

New view attached.

#30     Jun 8, 2010